Pittsburgh Babies
Options

first time mommies to be north of Pgh?

Hi!  I'm looking for some first time mommies to be in the Cranberry or Beaver and Lawrence County area!  I live in Ellwood City where there isn't much to do and I'm the first one of my friends (who are still single, going out, partying, etc) to get married, pregnant, etc.  I'd love to have someone who can relate to talk to and hang out with!  I'm 27, married, and 6 weeks pregnant - I love to read and see movies, go shopping, get a (non-caff!) latte - I'm a laid back, no drama kind of person!  Let me know if you're interested, and good luck to all the Pittsburgh mommies to be out there!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo c15e5de6-d798-4a98-9644-9987af04720b_zpsa920caa6.jpg

Re: first time mommies to be north of Pgh?

• Options
    I am a third time mom to be in the Cranberry area.  I am planning on getting involved in a local moms group after I have my LO to meet more people in my area.
  • Options
    I am the proud first-time mommy of a 1 month old. I am also 27 and a stay at home mom in the Rochester area. My fiance has 13 hour work days, so I am on my own most of the time during the day. If you would like to contact me, my email address is jnichol02@yahoo.com.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi! I'm 9 weeks pregnant and from Cranberry Township. I'm not a first time mom though, since I have a daughter who is 7 years old. But it's been so long since I had her that I think I've pretty much forgotten most of this pregnancy stuff! :)

I'm 32 years old, married, and I'd also love to make some new friends locally.  None of my friends are pregnant or even have very young babies/children anymore....so I'd love to have someone to  share all of these things with!

If you want to talk more, I'd love to hear from you.

Jamie

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"