North Carolina Babies
Options

Christmas Decorations!

When will you start decorating? 

What is your tree like? Real? Artificial? How do you decorate it? 

Will you put decorations outside, what type? 

What's your favorite part of Christmas decorating??  

image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001

Re: Christmas Decorations!

• Options

When will you start decorating? Probably next week! 

What is your tree like? Real? Artificial? How do you decorate it?  I actually have to buy one, but I will be buying an artificial one. We'll be away the week of Christmas so I don't want to deal with a live tree!

Will you put decorations outside, what type? I'm not sure yet - I will do a Christmas wreath and lights on the porch

What's your favorite part of Christmas decorating??  The memories of it all. I love seeing ornaments from my childhood and remembering past Christmases. It's all such a magical feeling:) 

image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • Options

When will you start decorating? Thanksgiving-ish, maybe this weekend haha

What is your tree like? Real? Artificial? How do you decorate it? Usually artificial.  I like to save money.  This year it will probably be real though.  I don't want to pull the fake out of storage :)  I like to put lots and lots of lights and ornaments.  I have really nice glass ornaments that my dad buys me each year that I love putting on the tree even though he says I might not want to lol.  They are just so pretty! 

Will you put decorations outside, what type? We just do a string of lights around our porch and a wreath.  Boring! 

What's your favorite part of Christmas decorating??  putting the ornaments on the tree, remembering each one that has a special story

My sweet boy :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I just have to butt in and add that I just discovered the new Carolina Pottery in Cary.  OMG, I now have Christmas overload.  The only thing that saved me was that I didn't have room for all the stuff I wanted and LO in the car.

I'll probably start decorating over the weekend, only because it's going to take forever with LO and I need DH to be home to take everything out of the attic.  Otherwise I'd wait until Thanksgiving.  I don't think I'll do anything outside this year except a wreath and I'll wait until Thanksgiving day for that.

dx PCOS on Metformin
    LO#1 - 19 cycles, 3 IUIs, 1 m/c, gonal-f, ganirelix, ovidrel, progesterone
    Totally worth the wait!
    Getting ready for #2
    Back on Met, PCOS diet, prepping for treatments 1/12

Good luck to the wonderful ladies of 3T
    Always cheering on my girls Gymnst1013 & MrsJohns
    My Chart / Info for Newbies
  • Options
    imagebecki777:

We have DS tree up, but won't start decorating til Thanksgiving.

Our tree is artificial.  This year, we are decorating with white and black ornaments.  DS's tree wil be decorated with family (unbreakable) ornaments.

I really want to do the three wreaths/snowman on our front door. 

The beauty and serenity of looking at the decorations. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

When will you start decorating?  We will honestly start pulling stuff out this weekend (because we have so much) but we won't really start decorating until the week of Thanksgiving.

What is your tree like? Real? Artificial? How do you decorate it? Artificial. It's red, silver and black glitter themed.  We have another artificial tree for all of our Hallmark ornaments.

Will you put decorations outside, what type? The week of Thanksgiving. We do lights and garland on our columns on the front porch, our picket fence, lights on the bushes, trees and windows, wreaths on the windows and icicle lights on the just the front of the house. We do a lot. It takes forever but we love it!

What's your favorite part of Christmas decorating??  I love seeing it all come together so pretty at night. Christmas is our favorite!

• Options

When will you start decorating? I'm usually a mid-December type of person.

What is your tree like? Real? Artificial? How do you decorate it? REAL!! Nothing like the sent of a christmas tree! I usually just do lights and ornaments.

Will you put decorations outside, what type? Last year all I had was a reindeer, I might try and get a little more out there this year.

What's your favorite part of Christmas decorating??  Stringing the lights on the tree

• Options
    imagebecki777:

Usually the weekend after Thanksgiving...probably gonna have DH pull everything out of the attic this weekend & I'll start this week decorating inside, since LO is due the day after Turkey Day.

Artificial. Lots of lights & Disney themed ornaments

DH is in charge of outside. We usually do lights around the porch, windows & garage. Wreath on door. Couple of reindeer in the yard.

Enjoying it all once it's done. Christmas is a beautiful time of year.

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

When will you start decorating? The weekend after Thanksgiving--usually that Saturday

What is your tree like? Real? Artificial? How do you decorate it? we have an artificial one (and have for the past 2 years), but I kind of want to go back to real this year. We'll see. But we do white lights, a big bow on top, and all types of ornaments--several from my tree growing up, and from places we've traveled, etc.

Will you put decorations outside, what type? usually just a wreath on the door. I need to step it up this year. Maybe something on the mailbox or something.

What's your favorite part of Christmas decorating?? Reminiscing as I unpack ornaments. :-)

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"