New Hampshire Babies
Options

pictures with Santa

Hi! I know it's a little bit early to be thinking about Christmas, but I was hoping to get some feedback from other mamas. What have your experiences been with Santa in the mall? Some people have told me it's a "rip off". Where are the best places for pictures with Santa? Thanks!!

Re: pictures with Santa

• Options

There was a mall Santa in Newington a couple years ago who was great. I moved since then and have no idea if he still works there.

The best one I know of though is in Hooksett at the Profile Storage Santa's Workshop. That guy is fantastic and the whole experience is amazing, elves, toys, activities for the kids. It's amazing.

Here's the write up from last year's event. https://www.wmur.com/news/26096653/detail.html

• Options
    imageJNicMTek:

There was a mall Santa in Newington a couple years ago who was great. I moved since then and have no idea if he still works there.

The best one I know of though is in Hooksett at the Profile Storage Santa's Workshop. That guy is fantastic and the whole experience is amazing, elves, toys, activities for the kids. It's amazing.

Here's the write up from last year's event. https://www.wmur.com/news/26096653/detail.html

A couple people at playgroup highly recommend the Profile Storage Santa. I'm Santa phobic myself so we haven't been, but thought I'd pass that on :)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We are planning on taking my daughter to the Hookset Santa above this year. But we also booked santa pictures at Nini Bambini. He is visiting there 3 Saturdays this year. Photos will be emailed to you. Also if you have animals, the Santa at the Bedford Animal Rescue League is really good. Last year we got a picture of our 2 dogs and our daughter.
  • Options

Hi everyone! Thanks for your suggestions!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"