Minnesota Babies
Options

Where to sell maternity clothes?

Has anyone sold their maternity clothes at Bellies to Babies or Clothes Mentor? Or elsewhere? Just wondering if people feel they got ok money for what they sold. One place better than another?

Re: Where to sell maternity clothes?

• Options
    I know that Bellies to Babies has pretty low resale prices so I am assuming you wouldn't get very much for your clothes there.  However, I haven't ever sold there so I'm not sure.  I have sold to Clothes Mentor and walked away with a lot more than I had expected.  Selling them on Craigslist is another option or you could always donate them to a women's shelter.  They are always in need of maternity clothing.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I sold a bunch of stuff to Bellies to Babies and they took pretty much everything and I thought they gave me a decent amount of money. Never sold to Clothes Mentor though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Turnstyle also takes maternity. I just brought a few things there last night. They don't give you money up front but you get a portion of what they sell. I'm fine with that and their process is pretty organized so I can see exactly what sold and for how much.

Photo taken at 16 months old
  • Options

I know some of the consignment sales like Just Between Friends take maternity also.

A friend of mine tried to sell stuff to Clothes Mentor in Minnetonka but they didn't take much of her stuff - and I was with her - it was nice stuff!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"