Naps...

I feel like a PW lately! Sorry girls... :-/ Amuse me:

How old is LO?

How many naps each day?

How long is each nap?

And for good measure, bedtime?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Naps...

• we're not on any type of schedule at this point, but he does @ 1 hr naps all morning.  takes a decent 3-4 hr nap in the afternoon (thank god ds1 still does too), usually another 1ish hr nap in early evening,  bed around 9 pm. sleeps until 2, back to sleep around 230, up for the day around 7.

i have no idea how many he actually takes.  lots of cat naps in there too.

• My LO takes 10min-1hr naps during the day (no specific time, just after nursing)

she wont fall asleep for her 3 hour stretch until after her 11pm feeding so I guess 11 is her bedtime lol

photo 22e3a93e-8933-4ed0-acf4-72665341621b_zpsd73ca8f6.jpgp>

"What did my fingers do before they held you? What did my heart do with it's love?"

CafeMom Tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Loading the player...
  • 7 weeks old.

No set schedule yet, but during the morning she eats every 2-2.5 hours. She has some awake time and then usually naps between 45-60 minutes before her next feed.

Sometime around noon she sleeps for 3-4 hours (waking up to feed then back to sleep).

Evening is hit or miss, usually a couple catnaps.

Falls into a deep sleep around 9pm and the nights are complete crapshoots. 

• I guess I should have answered my own poll?!

Rylee is 8 weeks, 2 days.

She naps 2-6 times a day.

She does some cat naps, and 1-2 long naps a day, about 3-4 hrs long.

Bedtime ranges from 9pm-11pm.

• imageJKGymnast:
    I feel like a PW lately! Sorry girls... :-/ Amuse me:

How old is LO? 5 weeks 2 days How many naps each day? Don't know? How long is each nap? 20 min to an hour and a half And for good measure, bedtime?

itry to put him down by 9 We have no real schedule at this point!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How old is LO? 6 weeks

How many naps each day? 4-5ish. Depends on the day. Sometimes less, sometimes more.

How long is each nap? Varies. We're usually out and about in the morning, so he catnaps 20-40 minutes. He takes one long afternoon nap from 1-4ish, and at least one more in the early evening.

And for good measure, bedtime? Ugh. Who knows. We've been trying to move his bedtime earlier -- he had been going down around 10. We'd like for it to be closer to DS1's 730 bedtime. But so far, it's not going so well.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • No real schedule here - Glad I'm not the only one :)  I'm not really trying to get LO on a schedule either; it seems to be happening naturally.  Lately he's cutting out a mid-night wakeup and a few nights this past week he's gone from 11 pm to 4:45 am, which I think is great, getting better!
    I wonder if I have narcolezzzzzzzzz..........
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"