February 2012 Moms
Options

SPQ & MAMABODEN ALERT!

I want this to be said so that EVERYONE is aware, this is beginning to get creepy...There is a stalker/troll/whatever the H you wanna call her on here. I know most of you know, but SPQ and Mamaboden are the same person, what worse is, after a little detective work with a few ladies, we realized she stole a photo from a tummy time tuesday pic that was posted today...that lady was alerted, however, this chick is Batsh!t crazy...i mean, I don't want to freak anyone out, but ladies, please please please think about what you post before you do it, i'm hating that this board is no a safe place anymore. We are working on fixing that, and by WE i mean a large group of us...Just for now PLEASE be aware of your posts/comments/photos. put your name/SN or whatever on them. Thief proof them.

=)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: SPQ & MAMABODEN ALERT!

• Options
    Thanks for the warning. How creepy. I'm glad I was always too lazy to post pictures on here.
    BabyName Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    BTW, she is also following quite a few of you on pinterest. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    what's her name on pinterest?
  • Options
  • Options
    thank you!
  • Options

imageChristinaL27:
    what's her name on pinterest?

https://pinterest.com/fuzzlecake/ 

• Options
    wow did you guys google her name- lots of crazy things come up!
  • Options
    Thanks for the heads up. I know I don't post much on here but that's just crazy, bat crap crazy.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Hi ladies, I'm from April '12.  She used to be over there with us, until we chased her out of town. 

A background on this nutjob:

She claimed to be 12 and from New Zealand.  She was raped by a 17 year old and had a 12 yr old fiance.  When she was on our FB group, she called a woman and then started texting her.  The cherry on top was when she was asking for pictures of our LO's, preferably little girls.

She is a sick person, and be on high alert with her and any other newbies that join you ladies.  At last count I think we had her at 4 different names.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Wow!!! I mean she was obviously a fake, but I didn't realize she had other identities on the BUMP. I know we don't have a Feb moderator, but can her ISP be blocked by the website 'all up' admins so that she can't post yet another ID? I'm not really sure how this works.

Sadly I'm barely able to post a normal picture- anytime I've tried they are HUGE, so I suppose that saves me being a possible victim of a photo grab by that pyscho.

Good work Troll Hunters- I totally appreciate how you have kept on top of SPQ (or whomever she is). Hopefully it will lead to her getting booted off so that the board can be more trustworthy.

• Options

Ugh, this creeps me out. Though I have to say, I think we encourage it a bit by drawing so much attention to her. We really need to ignore her and all of this MUD and maybe she'll give up the charade and find something more worthwhile to do...

Edit: Don't misunderstand--totally think we should put out the high-alert on this gal especially how she is stealing people's pictures :( If someone ever abused a picture of me or my little one, I would want to send out the cops on that one...

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagepinkshades05:
    Ugh, this creeps me out. Though I have to say, I think we encourage it a bit by drawing so much attention to her. We really need to ignore her and all of this MUD and maybe she'll give up the charade and find something more worthwhile to do...

most have been ignoring her. But people needed to know what had been found out about her so that they would be careful of her on here.  

• Options
    imageMoore29:

imagepinkshades05:

most have been ignoring her. But people needed to know what had been found out about her so that they would be careful of her on here.  

I edited my post above. I totally agree that people should be warned, especially because we all post pictures and what not and it's a public safety thing. What I'm referring to is any post she posts or any of her comments. Within the last week, there are several people who respond to her posts/comments even if it's just MUD. It's getting kind of tiring, you know?

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagepinkshades05:
    imageMoore29:

imagepinkshades05:

Since we can't seem to get her deleted would it be crazy to put a link to this post in any topic that she replies to? It seems over the top, but given that she is stealing pictures and essentially posing with fake identities it seems worthwhile.

I edited my post above. I totally agree that people should be warned, especially because we all post pictures and what not and it's a public safety thing. What I'm referring to is any post she posts or any of her comments. Within the last week, there are several people who respond to her posts/comments even if it's just MUD. It's getting kind of tiring, you know?

• Options
    sorry for the weird post- I'm not sure how that happened and now I can't delete it.
  • Options

imageJessieJH:
    Since we can't seem to get her deleted would it be crazy to put a link to this post in any topic that she replies to? It seems over the top, but given that she is stealing pictures and essentially posing with fake identities it seems worthwhile.

I like that idea :) It's very easy and to the point. Nice suggestion, Jessie!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

This is so sad.  You would think someone who isn't really pregnant would find it boring to come on a board like this and read our conversations about what diapers to buy and how to get rid of sciatica.  How is this fun for her?  

So scary that she called someone, good reminder to check your facebook to make sure you don't have your # on there even if you aren't in a bump fb group.  I went through my fb when we had DS and deleted all pages that I didn't know who created them (such as one for your home town).  Be careful who sees pictures of your little ones... there are some nut jobs in the world. 

• Options
    Im legit, peak over the shoulder in my own house skeeved out. So creepy.
  • Options
    Hey ladies, lurking from the April board, just wanted to let you know I reported her on the mod board. Hopefully that will help get her banned or something (even though she can make new SNs like she has done before.) Hopefully she will leave ya'll alone now.
    Married 9/19/09
    BFP#1 05/19/10 M/C 6/4/10 d/x threatened m/c 6/6/10 m/c confirmed
    BFP#2 10/26/10 M/C 11/01/10
    BFP#3 11/28/10 C/P 11/29/10
    BFP#4 02/23/11 M/C 3/1/11
    BFP#5 08/13/11 EDD 04/27/12 Beta @11DPO 8.79 Beta @13DPO 36 Beta @17DPO 179 Beta @20DPO 679!! 6w3d hb 116 bpm! 8w3d hb 164 bpm! 10w4d hb 177-187 NT scan 12w2d hb 173-everything looks great! 14w4d-everything still looks great! A/S scheduled for 12/12!
    Our rainbow baby is here!! Emmalynn Anne born 4/27/12 via unplanned c-section
    BFP#6 Surprise! Here comes baby #2! Harper Elizabeth born 12/17/13 via c-section
  • Options

Now I'm creeped. I posted some really intimate things in the past. Sheesh, and I was trying to be nice to her. 

And, PP, I think I am going to use the word skeeved from here on out. I love that word! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    It's really sad that someone has to be like this...  I've always really liked reading the stories and questions on this board and someone like her being here just puts a cloud over everything.  Stealing a picture though is going waaay too far in my opinion.  You would think she'd be smart enough to pull a picture from somewhere OTHER than here...  I guess if she can't keep her stories straight though then one shouldn't wonder.  Hopefully she goes away or something happens soon!
  • Options
    Huh? soo not okay... i post off and on because work eats my social life like who done it and ive seen things off and on mainly missing most of it but jeeze some people... thats just creepy. prob a 40y.o man whos bored and ick. i just wonder.. guess we just gotta be a bit more careful!
  • Options
    I'm from the April '12 board as well- I was wondering where this weirdo had slithered off to...so sorry you ladies are having to put up with her antics. I think the thing that finally drove her off our board was getting someone assigned as a moderator...I'm not sure how you go about doing that, but it's definitely worth looking into if you've finally had enough of her....
    ~Sarah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    So creepy.  I really like the idea of posting the link after anything she posts.  How do we go about getting a mod...anyone know?
  • Options

very creepy!

I always worry about people stealing my photos so just like every site I am very careful what I post, I never post where I live, where I work, name ect.

not suprised at the creeps out there!

• Options
    I shared a link to this and a warning on the Working Mom's board (I've been lurking there).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"