Babies on the Brain

So, here's my Tuesday AF question

I finished AF last Monday.  DH and I had sex on Tue., Thurs and Sat.  Nothing strange or out of the ordinary at all.  Until today.  I woke up with some bleeding a little heavier than spotting.  Nothing on my underwear, only when I wipe.  Any thoughts about what that might be from?  I'm kind of freaked out by it.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker LFWisBack Our Guardian Angels: 11.06 * 6.09 * 12.11

Re: So, here's my Tuesday AF question

• are you nursing?  i had 17 days of spotting mid cycle when nursing DS and they drew some labs b/c we were TTC at the time but they said it was not uncommon to have while nursing.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageasherwest:
    are you nursing?  i had 17 days of spotting mid cycle when nursing DS and they drew some labs b/c we were TTC at the time but they said it was not uncommon to have while nursing.

Nope haven't nursed in 3 months. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker LFWisBack Our Guardian Angels: 11.06 * 6.09 * 12.11
  • Loading the player...
  • Is the spotting red/pink or brown?  If it's brown I'd guess it's just old blood from your sexual activities earlier in your cycle.  If red/pink, are you sure it's coming from your vag?
  • imageGnomeSweetGnome:
    Is the spotting red/pink or brown?  If it's brown I'd guess it's just old blood from your sexual activities earlier in your cycle.  If red/pink, are you sure it's coming from your vag?

It's a brownish red.  You're right, it may have just been aggravated.  I think if it isn't cleared up by the weekend though, I'l be calling the doctor.   

• imageTheMrs923:

I think if it isn't cleared up by the weekend though, I'l be calling the doctor.   

This is a good plan.  Hope it's nothing!

• To ask a very TMI question, did you orgasm??  Because if so, it's likely your uterus/cervix just expelled a little extra menstrual blood. If it becomes a full flow, I'd make an appointment.  HTH!
    Brought home an extra special souvenir from vacation! Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"