New Jersey Babies

Marlton Mom's Recommendations :)

Hi Everyone!

I wondered if you could help me with any great recommendations! My husband and I have a 2 year old daughter and we're excited to be expecting again!!  We're due in the Spring.  My family is MOVING.. AGAIN!!  We can't believe it.  The townhouse we Rented didn't work out - unfortunately.  We've been through a LONG road!  We moved from Charlotte, NC - lived with in-laws for 9 months in PA!  And came to New Jersey for my husband's job, where we fell into a terrible situation in a rented townhouse. (landlord was horrific!)  Which left us very distraught.  We had to hire an Attorney to get us out of our lease.  It was a huge mess!  We are trying to pick up the pieces now (even though I just worked so hard to get us settled here!) and move on - to a better situation now! 

We are going to be renting from a property managed community (so this issue won't arise again!) and we're EXCITED to move forward!!  We're excited to be MOVING to Marlton!!!  I've heard really great things about the area!!  And it's only a few minutes away from my husband's job. 

I need your guidance though, big time!  I don't know anyone there, and being a Mom AND expecting!  The first thing that comes to mind is doctors and things that we need!  So I wondered if you would be able to advise me on any great recommendations if possible. 

*Need highly recommended Pediatrician/Group.

* Family Medicine doctor - for me and my husband.

* Dentist for us as well.

* Hair Salon if possible!

And I was interested in joining the MOM'S CLUB!  If anyone knows any information about it :)  I joined the Mom's Club where we currently live and it's been the BEST thing that happened to us.  We've loved it and we're sad to leave but HOPING Marlton has one!!

We would greatly appreciate any advice/help from you.

Thank you!!!
Andrea

Re: Marlton Mom's Recommendations :)

• *Need highly recommended Pediatrician/Group
    Marlton Pediatrics (we usually ask for Dr. Dorn or Dr. Weinroth but they're all great Dr. Rosof is just old and a little rambling!! :)

* Family Medicine doctor - for me and my husband.
    Elmwood Family Physicians for DH & I (they are a family practice, though)

* Dentist for us as well.
    Our dentist is in Medford - Bisignano

* Hair Salon if possible!
    In Medford as well - Nadine Janet - I use Vickie. She's chatty and gets a little personal (in her own life) but she cuts GREAT and the color is always exceptional too when I actually decide to get highlights! :)

Good luck with the move! I don't belong to any mom groups so I can't help you there!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • THANK YOU so much Lzybeanie!  REALLY appreciate your reply!  :)  I'll look into it!

Andrea

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"