Tennessee Babies
Options

3D or 4D ultrasounds Knoxville area

https://www.focusedwithin.com/pricing.html

Just looking online and found this website... The prices look pretty reasonable to me so I think I'm going to do it.  How many knoxvillian are getting a 3D/4D ultrasound and is there somewhere better to go? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 3D or 4D ultrasounds Knoxville area

• Options
    I had a 4D ultrasound done in my doctor's office. I go to Dr. Yang with Contemporary Women's Health. They only charged $75 for the scan. We got a DVD and they printed several pics for us. I highly recommend getting a 3D/4D ultrasound done. It's so cool to get to see your little one before they get here!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I had mine done at my Dr.s office as well.  It was Women's Care Group.  I think it was either $120 or $150....I can't remember.  It was definitely worth it.  It was nice to be able to show my mom.  She lives in Canada and they never did ultrasounds when she was pregnant so she had never seen one.  We also got a dvd and about 10-15 pics. 

It is amazing how much LO looks like she did in the ultrasound pics.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I go to Dr. Yang as well.  Mine is set for December and  will be $75.  Not sure if you have to be a patient there in order to have it done though.  Worth a call to see.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"