Toddler "laptop" and camera -- Xmas gift — The Bump
North Carolina Babies

Toddler "laptop" and camera -- Xmas gift

I'm working on Natalie's Christmas list.  Two things we were looking into as possiblities were either a kids-type learning laptop or a kid-friendly camera.  Any recommendations?
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Toddler "laptop" and camera -- Xmas gift

• I have no recommendations but those are really cute ideas.  I may look into a camera for Nic too.  He loves to pretend to take pictures.
  • I don't know if this helps, but we were at Best Buy over the weekend and they had a Disney Princesses digital camera my DD was interested in, I think it was $30. It was really cute.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagelah1177:
    I don't know if this helps, but we were at Best Buy over the weekend and they had a Disney Princesses digital camera my DD was interested in, I think it was $30. It was really cute.

All she'd need to know is that it's Disney Princess and she'd be won over :)  Thanks.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Allie has the Fisher Price Kidtough Camera.  She likes it!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Eli got a kid's camera last year and loves it.  And he's surprisingly good at taking pictures.  He still uses it almost a year later.

We're considering one of the kid's laptop type things too, but I haven't done much research on them yet.

• I have heard that this is supposed to be all the rage this year:

http://www.leapfrog.com/leappad/meet.html

My sweet boy :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageAngelPack:

I have heard that this is supposed to be all the rage this year:

http://www.leapfrog.com/leappad/meet.html

We are considering the LeapPad for our kids this Christmas -- has a camera and video camera.  Kid durable!

image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards