1st Trimester

If you just recently got a BFP... How far along are you and what are your symptoms?

Im just curious! This is our first month TTC and I know every woman is different... from no syptoms to every symptom!

So if you just got a BFP, how far along are you and what are your symptoms? How did you find out?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: If you just recently got a BFP... How far along are you and what are your symptoms?

• LMP - Oct 6

BFP - 10/31 (period due 11/2)

Due - July 12, 2012

Symptoms? A BFP. LOL. Actually, I'm glad you posted. I was just starting to get a little worried that I have no symptoms this time around. DS#1 was complication after complication from SCH to bedrest to hospitalization to a fibroid.... The lack of symptoms is worrying me a bit.  By now last time, I had already had 2 ultrasounds. I'm thankful that's not the case this time, though!!!

• How far along? I'm not 100% sure yet... somewhere around 5 weeks, I think.   I am waiting for my beta results (I haven't had a period in many years.. this was my 1st month off of Mirena).

No symptoms, just haven't had a period, so decided to take a test.  And here we are...

BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Mata Hari im so glad you said that! My lLMP was 10/9 and I'm testing 11/10 becuase I dont know exactly when I ovulated. I dont have very many symptoms at all, just really tired, bloated, but I also can list reasons for those things too, other than pregnancy, but we will wait to see about AF coming! I'm glad I'm not the only one with a lack of symptoms! You give me hope!!!!!!! :)
  • I am 4w4d along. I got my bfp at 12dpo, and I'm due on July 12, 2012. I got a faint positive on a clinical guard and a darker line on a frer using the same urine sample.

Symptoms? My main symptom is cramps on and off since 4 dpo. I've had food aversions, nausea, and heartburn, but none of those things are consistent like the cramps. Honestly, I feel great and am hoping that worse symptoms won't appear in the next couple of weeks.

Mommy to N (3), J (2), and C (10 months). LO4 is due in mid-September.
  • I Got my BFP on 10/29, I am not positive how far along I am because I had two periods for some reason in Setember. I am using the second on, Sept 25th as my best guess. That would put me at 6 weeks. My first symptoms were nausea and aversion to smells about a week before I got the BFP. 

They say all pregnancies are different, so far that is true. With my DS my first symptom was my boobs hurting and having to pee all the time follow by feeling nauseous. This one I have heard burn every night and haven't really noticed an increase in going pee, boobs are painful and feel like that have already grown by a cup but didn't hurt as soon.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I got my BFP on 11/02!!!  I have taken 6 tests, partly because I am a lunatic and partly because I had two 3 packs of tests.  I took them over 4 days, the last one being Saturday the 5th.  My tests at night were darker than muy morning tests and all results were light.  Before I tested, I had terrible heartburn with an odd taste for about week and passing nausea.  Now, nothing.  I am eating like a monster though...

Good luck and congratulations to everybody!
  •  

How far along you are?  4 weeks, 3 days

How did I find out or when was I convinced to take a test?  (TMI) I got a yeast infection at about 7 DPO.  Haven't had one since right before I found out I was pregnant with DD#1.  I kind of thought something was up.

First +HPT:  Monday @ 10 DPO, confirmed with digital @ 12 DPO

Symptons?  None really.  Tender breasts, some cramping, some nauseau (sp)

Good luck!

• I believe I was 4 weeks when I get my results. It wasnt planned. I knew because I was gaining some weight, and boobs were sore. I didnt realize until a week later that I had a missed period. I went to the gyno a day later to get it all confirmed.

Right now I am 7 weeks. I have sore boobs still, need to eat every 2 hours, I had a lot of cramping but that seems to be gone now, and I do bloat very easily

• imagesammyslick:
    Mata Hari im so glad you said that! My lLMP was 10/9 and I'm testing 11/10 becuase I dont know exactly when I ovulated. I dont have very many symptoms at all, just really tired, bloated, but I also can list reasons for those things too, other than pregnancy, but we will wait to see about AF coming! I'm glad I'm not the only one with a lack of symptoms! You give me hope!!!!!!! :)
    Yes Much baby dust to you!
  • LMP 10/10/11

BFP 11/06/11

Due Date is July 16 

I dont get much symptoms too, this is my first pregnancy and so far I just felt that I'm so tired all the time, but now I'm getting used to it. I'm 4 weeks pregnant right now and everything just seem perfectly well for me. I hope it will go like this to the next 3 months Big Smile

• LMP: 10/10/11

BFP: this morning on EPT digital. 

Symptoms: This is my 2nd pregnancy but my first was blighted ovum & I naturally miscarried at 7w4d.  For me, sore breasts from pregnancy feel a LOT different than PMS, plus my breasts started hurting on CD14 and just kept getting more & more sore.  The acne that showed up on my shoulders since my miscarriage has cleared up almost completely in the past week.  I get tired in the afternoons, and now I'm getting pretty bad hunger pangs in between meals.

For the past 3 cycles, I've spotted brown for 6 days before AF came but this time I spotted for 4.5 days and then it stopped.  I made myself wait until the morning of what would have been the 7th day of spotting before I tested cus I didn't want to get disappointed.  (My EDD from 1st pregnancy was 28 Nov so this was my last chance to get KU before then.)

rainbowsSiggy picimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagesammyslick:

Im just curious! This is our first month TTC and I know every woman is different... from no syptoms to every symptom!

So if you just got a BFP, how far along are you and what are your symptoms? How did you find out?

LMP:  9/14/11?  I'm convinced it was implantation bleeding since it was much lighter than normal (I usually bleed like a pig) AND I don't feel like I ovulated at the end of Sept.

So, I'm 7w5d if I use that as my period.  I actually go this afternoon for an ultrasound to see if I'm further along than that.

BFP: 10/16/11 after I was 2 days late for my period.

Symptoms:  Virtually none.  I had really sore boobs about a week before I tested, but that was it.  Other than fuller boobs, increased visits to the bathroom, and a super sniffer, I feel absolutely normal.

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • I'm 4w4d, and I think I'm due July 12. 

I got my first BFP on Halloween, and I only tested because I woke up that morning with cramps, which I never get with AF, let alone 3 days before I start.  Really super faint line, enough that my DH was skeptical.  So I got digitals and tested the next morning so he'd believe me, and actually had a blood test that afternoon because I went in to get a cough checked out.

As for symptoms, I get a little nauseous in the mornings, and have sore boobs, but other than that nothing.  Just waiting for MS to sneak up on me.  :/

• LMP: 9/25/11

IUI: 10/7/11

BFP: 12DPO (10/19/11)...had a feeling because I cramped around 7-10DPO as I did with my DD. I did a total of 4 tests, all positive. I went in 14DPO for blood work and beta tests. I will go to confirm heartbeat this Friday and find out my actual due date but I think I'm about 6 weeks and 1 day today.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"