May 2011 Moms
Options

anyone else DREADING the time change?

DS has been waking up at 5:00 am....I leave him be in his crib for a bit but doesn't go back to sleep.  I am DREADING it tonight....he will be up at 4:00 am.. ..God help me.  I am EXHAUSTED from working all week and still getting up with him in the night and his God awful early wake up times.....

Re: anyone else DREADING the time change?

• Options
    I'm sorry you're so tired. Believe me, I hear you there. :( We're not really doing much about the time change, though. I think it will take a day or so, but eventually work itself out. Get yourself a strong cup of coffee in the meantime.
  • Options

In Europe we did the time change last weekend. The plan was to put her to bed an hour later in the hopes that she would get up an hour later. Part 1 was pretty much a success (she went to bed 45 minutes later), part 2 was definitely not. She usually wakes up between 6-7am and she woke up at 6 (new time: 5am). The next night was also not so great, but by Monday night things were ok.

What I'm really not looking forward to is our trip back to the States over Christmas. Calculated for US central time she goes to bed at 1pm and gets up between 11pm-midnight. I have no idea how I'm going to deal with that.

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We are actually ready for it. We've been itching to move DD's bedtime up, so this will help us out with that. She'll go to bed at the same time and have no idea it's really an hour earlier! That means an hour earlier in the a.m., too, I suppose, but I'm ok with that because she sleeps until 8 or 9 most days. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

DD used to get up at 8 a.m like clockwork.
    Now she gets up at 7 a.m like clockwork.
    boooo

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"