May 2011 Moms
Options

Christmas Wish Lists..

What is on your babe's christmas wish list?
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Christmas Wish Lists..

• Options
    Some books, stacking toys, Elefun Busy Ball Popper, walker, and some other small things.

• Options
    Ball popper, mozart musical cube, some books, maybe a rocking animal.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Madison's Christmas Wish List Permalink: https://amzn.com/w/2XWZADKTQVJXC
    imageimage
  • Options
    If DS is making the list? Breast milk, the dog, and rattles. :) I really want to get a toy organizer for his room and we want to get him some big legos. We probably won't do too much this year, as I'm certain my MIL will have it more than covered!
  • Options
    Bathtoys, a piggy bank, name puzzle, pillowcase with her name on it (to be used later).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

MIL says she's getting him a wagon for use next (and many after!) summer. That sounds great to me.

I made a little amazon list with board books, FP Little People farm, and blocks on it so far. We have a Cars push/ride toy we inherited, or I'd add something like that.

• Options
    imageMrsSparklebottom:

I put a lot of simple toys. None with batteries. A lot of them were ones I had when I was a kid. I figure I turned out pretty great, so we'll give DS that same chance. Stick out tongue

yeah batteries suck. i almost feel like she should put batteries on it so she can listen to her one toy that died months ago that we never replaced hahaha.

i have tons of different blocks, some books, stacking toys ,sippy cup and i keep adding random stuff..

• Options

Agree with PP who said DD only needs milk & maybe one rattle! Realistically, we will be buying her loads of (probably unnecessary) toys & clothes.

Batteries do suck! I saw a lot of cute simple toys at Target made of wood that we will definitely be adding to our collection.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Honestly, the only thing we are givng her is a storage container to keep her toys in, 2 outfits that I bought on clearance and I am getting a book.  She will probably get socks in her stocking ha.
  • Options
    We got her the Fisher Price Door house thingie--I forget the actually name. I don't plan on getting her much-because I know she will be getting WAY too much from other family members. And most of the toys I want for her, we already bought or were given--she LOVES the vtech phone and book. My daughter also loves any kind of stuffed animals--she squeals, laughs and smiles anytime she sees one.
    My daughter is my hero.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"