Childless not by choice

Our board name...

I certainly feel that our board name is a good fit for what this board is about... but it seems to attract a lot of questions that don't fit and as a result piss us off!  I know that if people would just read the description it would help, but no one seems to want to do that!  Ha.   Do you think if the name were tweaked to

Child Free Living:  After Infertility

that it would help cut some of the stupidity this board endures?  I'm not saying we should change the name, It was just a thought I had, so I figured I'd put it out there.

Thoughts?

Re: Our board name...

• I like the name you suggested better anyway. I think it is a better fit for my situation.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I like it :)  I'm not totally on this board yet but probably very soon :( I hope that's ok.

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"