May 2011 Moms
Options

teething biscuits ~homemade.

I thought these looked pretty interesting and thought I would share.

https://wholesomebabyfood.momtastic.com/teethingbiscuits.htm 

Anniversary

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: teething biscuits ~homemade.

• Options

DD is teething now... and three teeth have erupted through the gums already!

We might be trying homemade teething biscuits soon. Thanks for the link!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    imageje2161:

DD is teething now... and three teeth have erupted through the gums already!

We might be trying homemade teething biscuits soon. Thanks for the link!

you're welcome. let me know which one you try. I have to find some time to make some.

my dd has 2 teeth fully out on the bottom and she has a few on the top that are ready to burst out soon!  

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I made the recipe with molasses yesterday (they were super easy to make, 5 minutes). My toothless boy likes them a lot - he hasn't eaten any really but he'll play with and suck and chew at one for 15 or 20 minutes. Clearly it has that cardboard taste he's so fond of (he'll do the same thing with a piece of junk mail).
  • Options

imagetokenhoser:
    I made the recipe with molasses yesterday (they were super easy to make, 5 minutes). My toothless boy likes them a lot - he hasn't eaten any really but he'll play with and suck and chew at one for 15 or 20 minutes. Clearly it has that cardboard taste he's so fond of (he'll do the same thing with a piece of junk mail).

good to know! thanks.  

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"