March 2012 Moms

Elfster not letting me log in....

I've tried logging into elfster these last few days and have gotten nowhere. It is saying my password is incorrect so when I hit forgot password it says my username is invalid Tongue Tied I have no idea whats going on with this site but it is just not working out. Should I open up another account?

Anybody else have this problem?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Elfster not letting me log in....

• If you open a new account, it will not let you be part of the exchange.  Try your user name as your e-mail.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Also, did you sign up with facebook instead of a username?

The only other thing I can thing of is trying to open up Elfster in a different browser.  ie If you're using Internet Explorer, try using Chrome. 

• Loading the player...
  • I'm having the same problem. I have the confirm email and am getting the emails but can't log in to answer questions etc!
  • imagefuturemrso':
    I'm having the same problem. I have the confirm email and am getting the emails but can't log in to answer questions etc!

I'm having the same issue.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I had the same problem. I re-registered but made sure to use the same email ( since it's not recognizing your user name you should be able to). I was able to and now I can get on with no problem.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"