Orange County Babies
Options

1st birthday cake and plates help please...

Hi locals!  Does anyone have recommendations on a good bakery to get a 1st birthday cake?  They need to be good at fondant type characters.  Also, I am having a heck of a time finding pink paper plates with white polka dots - has anyone seen them around and if so, where?  I don't want the kind that are qty. 8 for $7 - looking for a little less expensive.

Thanks for your help!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 1st birthday cake and plates help please...

• Options

We've gotten several cakes from Cinderella Cakes in Anaheim - they were gorgeous, although a little pricey.  I think they've got locations in Costa Mesa and South County as well.

Straight up Party City for the plates - but I'm sure you checked there already! 

Good luck! 

Missed miscarriage 3/2009 Chemical pregnancy 10/2009 Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Try platesandnpakins.com

I order from them when I want something unique.

For cakes, I always order from Rockwell's Creative Cakes in Orange- their cakes are delicious. I have seen better fondant work from Cinderella Cakes, though. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    OH! Just remembered! Sweet & Saucy Shop in Long Beach does some pretty amazing stuff with fondant and their cakes are beautiful.
  • Options
    Thank you gals so so much!!  :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I second Cinderella Cakes. The service was good, we used them for our wedding, and the cakes taste great too. They used to do open house style tastings, yum!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"