Maine Babies

she hasn't slept ALL DAY LONG!

I left her with daddy and she never slept this morning - then she was overtired and MIL was here so I couldn't get her to sleep this afternoon

now she's crying and throwing a total temper tantrum...

Oh geez

Re: she hasn't slept ALL DAY LONG!

• That happened to us yesterday - it sucked!  What finally broke the cycle was infant massage class - heaven!  I highly recommend checking a class out if you have one in your area!
  • they do have infant massage but it's the last saturday of the month - we might be going to a big football game in november and then december we're OOT...

• Loading the player...
  • That's the worst!  Can you try and get her down now?  I would nurse her a bit, then swaddle her and rock her.  She may fuss for a while but I'm sure she's exhausted!  She'll go down soon.

We've had a few days like that this week too.  Maybe it's the 6 week growth spurt?

• I could try to make copies of my handouts and send them to you if you would like but it really does help to see it in action.  Email me at

wrightsara at sbcglobal dot net 

if you want me to send you my info.  It might take me a couple of days to get to a copier, though.

• mine's been sleeping all day. I hope she goes to sleep for you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"