South Florida Babies

Roll Call: Halloween Poll

Since its been a while.............

1) What were your kids dressed as for Halloween?

2) Did you go Trick or Treating?

3) If yes, in your neighborhood - or somewhere else?

4) What would you have rather been doing?

5) Anyone else planning ahead on taking the day after Halloween OFF of work next year?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Roll Call: Halloween Poll

• Hi Mel! The girls looked absolutely adorable in their costumes!

1) What were your kids dressed as for Halloween?  Robin (DH and I were Batman and Catwoman for a party on Saturday, but we didn't dress up last night).

2) Did you go Trick or Treating? Yes, with my sister and nephew.

3) If yes, in your neighborhood - or somewhere else?  In our neighborhood.  There were a lot of trick-or-treaters and most of the houses give candySmile

4) What would you have rather been doing? Nothing - I had a great time!

5) Anyone else planning ahead on taking the day after Halloween OFF of work next year?  Hadn't thought of it, but just saw that it's on a Wednesday, so maybe take Thursday AND Friday off and make it a long weekend Big Smile

• 1) What were your kids dressed as for Halloween?  Lion and a Monkey

2) Did you go Trick or Treating?  I suppose you can call it that.  We followed the bigger cousins in the stroller.  : )

3) If yes, in your neighborhood - or somewhere else?  MIL's neighborhood is awesome for TOT!  They live on a culdesac and everyone opens their doors.  Very safe.

4) What would you have rather been doing?   I'd say the evening was pretty fun and perfect.

5) Anyone else planning ahead on taking the day after Halloween OFF of work next year?  LOL  I guess the boys are so little, that it didn't impact us at all... except they were so pooped by bedtime, they both slept the entire night!  : )

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • 1) What were your kids dressed as for Halloween? Ben was an executive chef.

2) Did you go Trick or Treating? Yep.

3) If yes, in your neighborhood - or somewhere else? Atlantic Ave in Delray during Kidsfest on Sat.

4) What would you have rather been doing? Nothing, it was a really neat experience, our first time trick-or-treating.5) Anyone else planning ahead on taking the day after Halloween OFF of work next year? I don't work, but I do think I'll be treating myself to all Ben's chocolate since he can't have it :)

• 1) What were your kids dressed as for Halloween?Evan was Captain America and Ethan was The Hulk. 2) Did you go Trick or Treating? Nope, not this year. Big E came home from school with a stomach bug so the kids went to bed early. 3) If yes, in your neighborhood - or somewhere else? We would have probably gone to Miracle Mile or Schenley Park if we could have gone trick or treating. 4) What would you have rather been doing? I would have loved to go trick or treating with the boys....hopefully next year! 5) Anyone else planning ahead on taking the day after Halloween OFF of work next year? Probably not, even if we were to go trick or treating, we wouldn't get home too late. 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Great idea, Mel! Maybe everyone will come out of hiding now :)

PS: You're girls are delicious!!! I can't believe how big Izzy is!!! 

imageMellyMelB:

Since its been a while.............

1) What were your kids dressed as for Halloween? Thing 1 & Thing 2

2) Did you go Trick or Treating? Yep!

3) If yes, in your neighborhood - or somewhere else? Everything was soggy & wet in my neighborhood from all the rain, so we ended up going to Dolphin Mall with friends & family.

4) What would you have rather been doing? Nothing. Spending the evening surrounded by people & seeing the smiles on my girls face was perfect :)

5) Anyone else planning ahead on taking the day after Halloween OFF of work next year? I SAH, so it didn't really affect me too much...but if I worked outside the home I would definitely consider taking the following day off. 

• 1) What were your kids dressed as for Halloween? Buzz & Woody

2) Did you go Trick or Treating? Yes- with Woody (Abraham), Moses was too sick to go out :(.

3) If yes, in your neighborhood - or somewhere else? Our neighborhood

4) What would you have rather been doing? Nothing, but I wish M could have gone, I felt so bad for him.

5) Anyone else planning ahead on taking the day after Halloween OFF of work next year? My kids go to bed early regardless ot what holiday it is, and the neighborhood kids stopped coming at 9pm. So it wasn't that bad. Either way I was home with Moses the next day.

imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 1) My baby was the Toad in the Super Mario Team. I was his Princess Peach mommy and his daddy was Super Mario :)

2) We didn't trick or treat.. handed out candies, instead.

3) N/A

4) Visit another friend but they were all out. We already went to a family Halloween get together thing in Hollywood, which was on Friday.

5) I'm not back at work yet, so no I didn't take the day off. My hubby still went to work.

• 1. For Halloween my kids dressed as Heat Blast, Snow White and a Pirate.

2. Yes - we went trick or treating.

3. We joined a group of friends not in my neighborhood - had a potluck and went TOT.  We were in a big group that made it fun!

4. Nowhere else I'd rather be.  We had a blast and made some great memories.

5. That sounds like a great idea! 

• 1) What were your kids dressed as for Halloween? DD1 was a giraffe and DD2 was a peacock

2) Did you go Trick or Treating?  Yes!!

3) If yes, in your neighborhood - or somewhere else?  In our neighborhood.

4) What would you have rather been doing?  Nothing!  It was awesome to watch them trick or treat.

5) Anyone else planning ahead on taking the day after Halloween OFF of work next year?  No, probably not.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"