May 2011 Moms

Horror story

So after DS's bath he's naked on his changing table, as I'm massaging him he pees, nothing new. I reach over to grab a cloth wipe, he pees again, this time it goes in his mouth and he's chucking! I dry him, and wipe him with a wet cloth wipe this time and poop comes shooting out projectile style. I have to get the changing pad cover off and wipe the changing table and I have to be quick because now poop is getting on his bum and legs. I wipe him quickly and don't know where to put him (remember he's still naked) so I put him on his activity mat. I get done cleaning, I'm about to pick him up when I noticed he peed again because I see it all over his face and chest. I grab a cloth wipe and in that second, once again, poops come flying out and it gets all over his mat. I place him on the changing table, with a clean cover and what does he do? Yup, you guessed it, he pooped again. I only have time to grab a blanket and put it between his bum and changing pad, he peed again! I lost count at this point! I ended up giving him a sponge bath pretty much, meanwhile he thinks it's hilarious! Finally, I grabbed his jammies and realized the poop got on them and it's now all over my hand! Yeah, nice green and gooey BF poop!

Has anything crazy like that happed to you? Go.....

Re: Horror story

• I Love this story!! Hahaha

K hasn't done anything like this(yet) but my nephew did when I was 16 and babysitting. Talk about birth control!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageelisbu:

I Love this story!! Hahaha

K hasn't done anything like this(yet) but my nephew did when I was 16 and babysitting. Talk about birth control!!!

LOL. Totally! I never as much as changed a diaper in my life prior to DS so I feel like I was not warned! lol

• Loading the player...
  • My DS has had 1 or 2 human-food puke/stomach flu's. Oh man. Continuous changing of all sheets, cleaning carpets/walls, shaking blankets off of the 'chunks'.

OMG, and I voluntarily signed up for this? :D 

I'm sorry about your DS. :(

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Ah yes, it's a familiar story, alright.  My strategy is to  keep hand towels on the changing table.  When one of these episode happens, I quickly put the towel under him, clean him up as quickly as possible, and get a diaper on him.  Then I put him aside to clean up the changing pad in order to finish dressing him.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh my gosh I was crying as I was reading this...bahahaha!  Sorry for your misfortune.  Wink
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • LOL.. yes!  It's awful and there's nothing you can do.  When it shoots out from the bottom, my husband and I call it a "poopageddon".  LOTS of poop in the diaper is a "poopalooza", and when it's a bit watery and just keeps coming, it's a "poonami". 

Amazing how creative we've gotten with our poop names. :)

• imagedbadura01:

LOL.. yes!  It's awful and there's nothing you can do.  When it shoots out from the bottom, my husband and I call it a "poopageddon".  LOTS of poop in the diaper is a "poopalooza", and when it's a bit watery and just keeps coming, it's a "poonami". 

Hahaha, I love this...

• imagedbadura01:

LOL.. yes!  It's awful and there's nothing you can do.  When it shoots out from the bottom, my husband and I call it a "poopageddon".  LOTS of poop in the diaper is a "poopalooza", and when it's a bit watery and just keeps coming, it's a "poonami". 

LOL. LOVE IT!

• I'm sorry, but I'm laughing.  I'm sorry you had to deal with that though. I can't even imagine.  Ick.
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh man I bet the was the most intense 15 minutes yet, hah, I couldn't help but laugh! Only because, something similar happened to me about a month ago...

As soon as I laid DS on the changing table, he spit up, and he has lots of hair and I didn't want him rolling around in it so I took the cover off, I took off his diaper and cleaned him up and he peed, and now he was just laying on the plastic cover so I quickly grabbed the only thing around, which was a blanket, and stopped him from swimming in his own pee, VICTORY! Uhm.. no. Not even close. I put a diaper under him and go for the powder, he poops. The diaper was under him so it got it, VICTORY! Uhm.. no. Not even close. Again. As soon as I remove the freshly soiled diaper, he poops a GIGANTIC watery poop that in my 5 seconds that I stood and just stared at him in disbelief, he lifts his butt up, as he often does when he sees me grab a new diaper, and bam, like a breaking damn the poop was ALL OVER HIM! I wrapped him up in the blanket previously used to clean the pee (don't judge me it's all there was downstairs) and carried him like you see people hold babies that don't want to be holding babies, two feet out in front up the bath tub and just just put him in there until I was sure he was done.. then gave him a nice little bubble bath. Had I known all of this would have happened, I would have let him get a little spit up on his hair, hah!

• Oh man I bet the was the most intense 15 minutes yet, hah, I couldn't help but laugh! Only because, something similar happened to me about a month ago...

As soon as I laid DS on the changing table, he spit up, and he has lots of hair and I didn't want him rolling around in it so I took the cover off, I took off his diaper and cleaned him up and he peed, and now he was just laying on the plastic cover so I quickly grabbed the only thing around, which was a blanket, and stopped him from swimming in his own pee, VICTORY! Uhm.. no. Not even close. I put a diaper under him and go for the powder, he poops. The diaper was under him so it got it, VICTORY! Uhm.. no. Not even close. Again. As soon as I remove the freshly soiled diaper, he poops a GIGANTIC watery poop that in my 5 seconds that I stood and just stared at him in disbelief, he lifts his butt up, as he often does when he sees me grab a new diaper, and bam, like a breaking damn the poop was ALL OVER HIM! I wrapped him up in the blanket previously used to clean the pee (don't judge me it's all there was downstairs) and carried him like you see people hold babies that don't want to be holding babies, two feet out in front up the bath tub and just just put him in there until I was sure he was done.. then gave him a nice little bubble bath. Had I known all of this would have happened, I would have let him get a little spit up on his hair, hah!

• imagejreese14:

Oh man I bet the was the most intense 15 minutes yet, hah, I couldn't help but laugh! Only because, something similar happened to me about a month ago...

LOL. Oh the joys of motherhood!

When DH came home and I told him the story I laughed! But I wasn't laughing then lol!

I laughed with your story too!!! ;)

• Hilarious! Nothing like this has ever happened to us!

::Knock on wood::

DD 5/23/11 - DS 11/20/12 - BFP 1/10/16; EDD 9/22/16
    BabyFetus Ticker

valentines day sexy justin bieber heart 2011
  • While at the store, I heard my daughter "go". I take her into the bathroom, lift her up out of her stroller, and poop is all over her backside, all over the carseat, and it has seeped down into the stroller. Even from the stroller, it was overflowing onto the ground. Absolutely horrific. I laughed, in disbelief. It was all I could do to make sure that it didn't get in her mouth while I was cleaning her, but it got pretty much everywhere else on both of us. I threw away her outfit and my overshirt in the trash can, it was that bad.

Thank god no one else was in the restroom while I was doing damage control.......

daughter born June 2011 via C-Section, son born November 2012 via VBAC
  • imageanchalmasako:

While at the store, I heard my daughter "go". I take her into the bathroom, lift her up out of her stroller, and poop is all over her backside, all over the carseat, and it has seeped down into the stroller. Even from the stroller, it was overflowing onto the ground. Absolutely horrific. I laughed, in disbelief. It was all I could do to make sure that it didn't get in her mouth while I was cleaning her, but it got pretty much everywhere else on both of us. I threw away her outfit and my overshirt in the trash can, it was that bad.

Thank god no one else was in the restroom while I was doing damage control.......

gah! This is my nightmare. We're FF so her poops are usually a little thicker, but still. The one time, seriously, the ONE TIME I left the house without a change of clothes for her because we were "just running to the store" for maybe an hour, she had a massive poop. I realized she had gone and took her to the bathroom, but by that time it had soaked through her onesy, tights, pants, etc, etc, etc. Luckily I had enough wipes with me to get it all, but I felt absolutely horrible putting the dirty clothes back on her because I had nothing else with me except a onesy that she had spit up all over the day before. I did put that on in place of the poopy onesy, but there was no other choice for the pants! Not nearly as bad as your experience, but at least you were at home!

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"