Washington Babies

POLL TIME: About your child ...

A little poll, since I am all glucosed up and avoiding doing work ... 

1. Introduce your child (name and age):
2. What nicknames is he/she most commonly called?
3. Three things he/she loves?
4. Three things he/she detests?
5. Something he/she loves that surprises you?
6. Something that you wish he/she loved a little less?
7. Something that he/she is afraid of?
8. What is a book he/she can't get enough of?
9. What is his/her favorite TV show/characters?
10. One way your child is a lot like you?
11. One way your child is a lot like your husband?
12. If you could only shop at one place for your child, where would it be?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: POLL TIME: About your child ...

• 1. Introduce your child (name and age): Collin, 29 months.
    2. What nicknames is he/she most commonly called? Bear, Little Bear, CB (Collin Bear).
    3. Three things he/she loves? Pigeon books, Starbucks kids cocoa and his Leapfrog Blackberry.  
    4. Three things he/she detests? Wearing socks, when Mommy only gets herself something at Starbucks and taking naps.
    5. Something he/she loves that surprises you? Grapefruit.
    6. Something that you wish he/she loved a little less? Chocolate milk. It's hard to get him to drink it plain.
    7. Something that he/she is afraid of? The automatic paper-towel dispenser at preschool. Instant drama.
    8. What is a book he/she can't get enough of? Any of the Pigeon books.
    9. What is his/her favorite TV show/characters? The Backyardigans. He's a big Pablo fan.
    10. One way your child is a lot like you? Stubborn.As.Hell.
    11. One way your child is a lot like your husband? Will stop and watch no matter what form of football game is on.
    12. If you could only shop at one place for your child, where would it be? I'm going to ignore the horrible skull argyle sweaters and say the Gap.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Good luck with your test Jenn!!

1. Introduce your child (name and age): Cooper, 29 months :)
    2. What nicknames is he/she most commonly called? Coop, Coopie
    3. Three things he/she loves? Thomas Trains, Cars & babies!
    4. Three things he/she detests? Waking him up, sharing toys & tomatoes
    5. Something he/she loves that surprises you? Sucking on lemons!
    6. Something that you wish he/she loved a little less? TV/Ipad!
    7. Something that he/she is afraid of? Ball popper at the playcentre, he freaks out everytime it goes off!
    8. What is a book he/she can't get enough of? "Can't catch me"
    9. What is his/her favorite TV show/characters? Thomas & Elmo
    10. One way your child is a lot like you? Stubborn
    11. One way your child is a lot like your husband? TV head! could watch all day if he was allowed!
    12. If you could only shop at one place for your child, where would it be? Nordstrom

collage Cooper Flynn is 3 years old and growing! May 10,2009 Miscarriage April 2008 Ectopic pregnancy August 2011
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. Introduce your child (name and age): Abigail 2yrs
    2. What nicknames is he/she most commonly called? Abby, Abaloo
    3. Three things he/she loves? Her baby dolls, our pet cat, SHREK
    4. Three things he/she detests? Having her hair done, being dirty, nap time
    5. Something he/she loves that surprises you? Washing hands/cleaning up
    6. Something that you wish he/she loved a little less? Washing hands. Gets old after 5 straight minutes
    7. Something that he/she is afraid of? stranger danger (strange men)
    8. What is a book he/she can't get enough of? Mother Goose Nursery rhimes, Mr Brown Can Moo
    9. What is his/her favorite TV show/characters? Elmo, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, anything with singing/dancing (Xfactor, etc)
    10. One way your child is a lot like you? She is stubborn
    11. One way your child is a lot like your husband? tunes the world out when watching TV/zombie face. She also looks just like  him.
    12. If you could only shop at one place for your child, where would it be? Carters because it's comfortable clothing & affordable. If I had unlimited budget I'd change this answer :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMrsEditorJax:

A little poll, since I am all glucosed up and avoiding doing work ... 

1. Introduce your child (name and age): Aidan 17 mos.
    2. What nicknames is he/she most commonly called?  Boo Boo Jr.
    3. Three things he/she loves?  Milk, Trucks, Yogurt
    4. Three things he/she detests? Some fruit, Having water poured over his head during a bath, being put back in the stroller--he braces his body and he will not get in his stroller--it takes two people.
    5. Something he/she loves that surprises you?
    6. Something that you wish he/she loved a little less?  TV and remote control
    7. Something that he/she is afraid of?  Appliiances that make loud noises
    8. What is a book he/she can't get enough of? Elmo So Big
    9. What is his/her favorite TV show/characters? Elmo
    10. One way your child is a lot like you? Blue Eyes
    11. One way your child is a lot like your husband?  Bone Structure in Face
    12. If you could only shop at one place for your child, where would it be? Gap and Old Navy

imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image BFP on 07/18/08. Miscarriage 07/30/08. BFP 3/25/09. Confirmed second miscarriage, no heartbeat, no growth beyond 7 weeks, 5/19/09. TTC again, on baby aspirin, due to value of 23 on Anticardiolipin Antibodies. BFP 11/15/09. Brown spotting, Beta 3735 11/25/09, Beta 5602 11/28/09. Anticardiolipin Antibodies now negative, still on baby asprin. On 100 mg of Prometrium (progesterone) until 10 weeks. Good heartbeat at 1st appt. 12/16/09. Started taking fish oil. Perigestational hemorrhage and red bleeding 12/17/09. 2nd Ultrasound-8 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/17/09. Baby measured 9 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/23/09. Good NT Scan on 1/8/10, heartbeat 164. EDD 7/28/10. TEAM BLUE! Aidan Thomas born on May 26, 2010. Baby #2, BFP 11/27/11, EDD 6/5/12. TEAM PINK! Noelle Elizabeth born 4/30/12. Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God.
  •  

1. Introduce your child (name and age): Tristen: 3

2. What nicknames is he/she most commonly called? T, Sweet cheeks,
    3. Three things he/she loves?  football, baby birds, talking
    4. Three things he/she detests? being told no, not doing what he tells you to do, the dogs watching him eat.
    5. Something he/she loves that surprises you? Birds and guns
    6. Something that you wish he/she loved a little less? guns, and Team Umi Zoomi
    7. Something that he/she is afraid of? "Monsters", Fake spiders, and his open closet in the dark.
    8. What is a book he/she can't get enough of? "Prince of the Potty"
    9. What is his/her favorite TV show/characters? Umi Zoomi, and Lightening McQueen
    10. One way your child is a lot like you? Very social
    11. One way your child is a lot like your husband? Totally coordinated when it comes to playing sports
    12. If you could only shop at one place for your child, where would it be? Lands end

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • A little poll, since I am all glucosed up and avoiding doing work ... 

1. Introduce your child (name and age): Louie - 3.5 months
    2. What nicknames is he/she most commonly called?  Ghengis (it's funny when you say it with our last name...)
    3. Three things he/she loves?  Boobs, crinkly toys, looking around
    4. Three things he/she detests?  hunger - that's about it
    5. Something he/she loves that surprises you?  nothing - at 3.5 months he's supposed to love everything!
    6. Something that you wish he/she loved a little less?  middle of the night play time
    7. Something that he/she is afraid of?  nothing yet
    8. What is a book he/she can't get enough of? 
    9. What is his/her favorite TV show/characters?  n/a
    10. One way your child is a lot like you?  stubborn
    11. One way your child is a lot like your husband?  stubborn (double whammy - we're screwed)
    12. If you could only shop at one place for your child, where would it be?  Adora in Everett Mall (consignment store)

• 1. Introduce your child (name and age): Holden 2 y 9m, Nolan 4 weeks and Asher 4 weeks
    2. What nicknames is he/she most commonly called? Holden = Bubba/Bubbs, Nolan = Nonoes/ Noes,  Asher = Ashey-poo/ Ashey-pants
    3. Three things he/she loves? Holden- Cars, Toy story, Dancing  Nolan and Asher- boobs, boobs, boobs.
    4. Three things he/she detests? Holden- most foods, not getting his way, & being stuck inside.  Nolan & Asher- getting their diaper changed, baths & not being given the boob 24 hrs a day.

The rest I'm just going to answer for Holden
    5. Something he/she loves that surprises you? Chinese food
    6. Something that you wish he/she loved a little less? TV
    7. Something that he/she is afraid of? Everything.. he's going through a weenie phase.
    8. What is a book he/she can't get enough of?  This ABC construction equipment book.
    9. What is his/her favorite TV show/characters? Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
    10. One way your child is a lot like you?  I honestly dont know.
    11. One way your child is a lot like your husband?  I think I may be too tired for this poll...
    12. If you could only shop at one place for your child, where would it be?  Gap, their stuff this season sucks, but I have always loved their stuff in the past.

imageimageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch
  • 1. Introduce your child (name and age): Walter 4 years old
    2. What nicknames is he/she most commonly called? Buddy
    3. Three things he/she loves?  his "guys", coloring and macaronni and chees
    4. Three things he/she detests? meat, shoes that fit his feet (currently), and the shower
    5. Something he/she loves that surprises you? wearing jeans and "dress" clothes: polos, sweaters, button up shirts
    6. Something that you wish he/she loved a little less? the ipad, tv
    7. Something that he/she is afraid of? lately, the dark
    8. What is a book he/she can't get enough of? any book about being a brother
    9. What is his/her favorite TV show/characters? Phines and Ferb
    10. One way your child is a lot like you? he is very social and loves to be around other people
    11. One way your child is a lot like your husband? he zones out when he has a screen in front of him.  He's particular on how his food is prepared
    12. If you could only shop at one place for your child, where would it be? Crew Cuts (JCrew kids)

BIG Brother born 10/19/07 little Brother born 1/31/12
  • 1. Introduce your child (name and age): Grady, 25 mos.

2. What nicknames is he/she most commonly called? Grady-Pants, Monkey Butt
    3. Three things he/she loves? Puzzles, Alphabet, Kittens
    4. Three things he/she detests? This is hard: When a piece is missing from something ("uh oh uh oh"), putting shirts on over his head, having his mouth/nose wiped
    5. Something he/she loves that surprises you? spinach puree
    6. Something that you wish he/she loved a little less? my iphone and putting his feet up on the table
    7. Something that he/she is afraid of? the cat hissing at him when he oversteps his bounds
    8. What is a book he/she can't get enough of? "Little Green"
    9. What is his/her favorite TV show/characters? World World
    10. One way your child is a lot like you? social/great sleeper!
    11. One way your child is a lot like your husband? kind/thinks before he speaks, sleeps with his hands behind his head
    12. If you could only shop at one place for your child, where would it be? Probably Kohl's - I love their Jumping Bean line, and so affordable.

• 1. Introduce your child (name and age): Oliver, 3 and Evangeline (Eva) 17 months
    2. What nicknames is he/she most commonly called? O= Ollie, Lovey, E= Bean, any variation on Bean, really. 
    3. Three things he/she loves? O= books, matchbox cars, riding his bike (aka motorcycle), E= books, dolls, cuddling
    4. Three things he/she detests? O= bugs, slimy things, not getting his way, E= not much yet
    5. Something he/she loves that surprises you? O= seafood, E= cuddling
    6. Something that you wish he/she loved a little less? O=TV, E= chocolate
    7. Something that he/she is afraid of? O= bugs, E= vacuum
    8. What is a book he/she can't get enough of? O= Caillou song book, E= Moo, Baa, La La La
    9. What is his/her favorite TV show/characters? both love Dinosaur Train
    10. One way your child is a lot like you? O= loves books/ reading, E= loves chocolate
    11. One way your child is a lot like your husband? O= zones out to TV, E= she has his feet
    12. If you could only shop at one place for your child, where would it be? Old Navy
  • 1. Introduce your child (name and age):     Quinn Laney age almost 2.

2. What nicknames is he/she most commonly called?  Quinney. 
    3. Three things he/she loves?    Mommy's I-Pad, books, and all things Dora.
    4. Three things he/she detests?   Wearing hats. getting her diaper changed. getting out of the bathtub. 
    5. Something he/she loves that surprises you?    Sushi. California roll. Makes me happy =)
    6. Something that you wish he/she loved a little less?  TV
    7. Something that he/she is afraid of?   floating in deep water. Sometimes cows...
    8. What is a book he/she can't get enough of?   Fischer price lift the flap book. We bribe her with it to get her teeth brushed. 
    9. What is his/her favorite TV show/characters?  DORA!!!!
    10. One way your child is a lot like you?  Stubborn.  Cranky when tired. 
    11. One way your child is a lot like your husband?    Happy to play by herself. 
    12. If you could only shop at one place for your child, where would it be?   I get a lot of stuff at the carters outlet. But if cost wasn't an issue probably Gap kids. 

• 1. Introduce your child (name and age): Emeline (rhymes with "mine"), 11 months
    2. What nicknames is he/she most commonly called? Em, Emmy-girl, Sunshine
    3. Three things he/she loves? being outside, animals (especially dogs, cats, and chickens), and playing chase
    4. Three things he/she detests? diaper changes, getting dressed, getting nails clipped
    5. Something he/she loves that surprises you? zucchini
    6. Something that you wish he/she loved a little less? moonlight (milk)snacks
    7. Something that he/she is afraid of? jumpy dogs
    8. What is a book he/she can't get enough of? Goodnight Moon
    9. What is his/her favorite TV show/characters? she seems to really like Tiger on "Kipper" (but that's the only show she gets to see, since that's the only way I can get her nails clipped)
    10. One way your child is a lot like you? She's a klutz.
    11. One way your child is a lot like your husband? She's nice to look at. :)
    12. If you could only shop at one place for your child, where would it be? Seattle Prime Outlets - ha!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. Introduce your child (name and age): Sadie, 4 months
    2. What nicknames is he/she most commonly called? Sweet Pea, Peanut
    3. Three things he/she loves? our dogs, the other little girls at the babysitters, TV
    4. Three things he/she detests? Being cuddled to sleep...not much else.
    5. Something he/she loves that surprises you? the dogs. They're pretty rambunctious.
    6. Something that you wish he/she loved a little less? TV!
    7. Something that he/she is afraid of? Flushing toilets.
    8. What is a book he/she can't get enough of? Are You My Mother?
    9. What is his/her favorite TV show/characters? Whatever is on...I'm convinced it's mostly 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' on the day's shes home with daddy
    10. One way your child is a lot like you? When she's tired she just wants to be left alone to sleep - a lot.
    11. One way your child is a lot like your husband? Total TV watcher.
    12. If you could only shop at one place for your child, where would it be? Gymboree Outlet

• 1. Introduce your child (name and age): Edmund is 6 months old.
    2. What nicknames is he/she most commonly called? He most commonly is called Buddy
    3. Three things he/she loves? His giraffe, stuffed dog and a blanket
    4. Three things he/she detests? Getting put in the car seat (once in he's fine), teething toys and solid food
    5. Something he/she loves that surprises you? Being on his tummy and this is only recently.
    6. Something that you wish he/she loved a little less? Sleeping in his rock n play.
    7. Something that he/she is afraid of? Right now the only thing I can think of is my mom.
    8. What is a book he/she can't get enough of? He really doesn't like books unless I'm reading them to him.
    9. What is his/her favorite TV show/characters? He doesn't watch a lot of TV right now but when H is watching 80s cartoons he likes The Avengers or Transformers because of all the bright flashing lights.
    10. One way your child is a lot like you? He likes to giggle and smile a lot.
    11. One way your child is a lot like your husband? He always wants to sleep on me.
    12. If you could only shop at one place for your child, where would it be? Target or Wal-Mart
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • 1. Introduce your child (name and age): Jake, just turned 1 on 11/2
    2. What nicknames is he/she most commonly called? Jakey
    3. Three things he/she loves? his mommy (he's a complete mama's boy), balloons, unrolling the toilet paper
    4. Three things he/she detests? diaper changes, most foods, getting dressed
    5. Something he/she loves that surprises you? giving kisses
    6. Something that you wish he/she loved a little less? TV
    7. Something that he/she is afraid of? this weird monkey statue my dad got in Thailand. Whenever he sees it he digs his nails into the back of my arm, wraps his arms around my neck and buries his head
    8. What is a book he/she can't get enough of? Anything Elmo related
    9. What is his/her favorite TV show/characters? he loves Elmo and Super Why
    10. One way your child is a lot like you? he's very affectionate
    11. One way your child is a lot like your husband? he's very stubborn
    12. If you could only shop at one place for your child, where would it be? Carters

• 1. Introduce your child (name and age): Emma - 3 1/2; Micaiah - 3 weeks
    2. What nicknames is he/she most commonly called? Emma - Em, Emmy, Sweet Pea, Love Bug. Micaiah - Kai, Kai-Kai.
    3. Three things he/she loves? Princesses, Dress-up and Veggie Tales - Emma; Micaiah loves boobs and being bundled up.
    4. Three things he/she detests? Most food lately, getting dressed in normal clothing and following directions lately - Emma; Micaiah - baths, diaper changes and clothing changes.

I'm answering the rest with just Em since M's not old enough to answer for...
    5. Something he/she loves that surprises you? MIL (:-P)... But really. I can't think of anything that surprises me...
    6. Something that you wish he/she loved a little less? Candy or snacking
    7. Something that he/she is afraid of? The dark and Elevators lately...
    8. What is a book he/she can't get enough of? Any Thomas book or her Disney Books.
    9. What is his/her favorite TV show/characters? Veggie Tales is one of her favorites. She also really likes most PBS shows, namely Sid the Science Kid, Clifford and Martha Speaks lately.
    10. One way your child is a lot like you? She is like me in almost EVERY way.
    11. One way your child is a lot like your husband? She antagonizes people.
    12. If you could only shop at one place for your child, where would it be? Um... It's a toss up because I could get pretty much everything I need at Target, but I love Carters clothes...

photo 2d6f681a-40e8-42e5-a771-5a26c7ad29fe_zpsdce5d654.jpg Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • 1. Introduce your child (name and age): Jada, 5 1/2
    2. What nicknames is he/she most commonly called? I call her Ladybug
    3. Three things he/she loves? Olives, singing, drawing
    4. Three things he/she detests? Car rides, shopping, thunder
    5. Something he/she loves that surprises you? Oysters! YUCK!
    6. Something that you wish he/she loved a little less? Disney on Ice
    7. Something that he/she is afraid of? Not being good enough
    8. What is a book he/she can't get enough of? Pinkalicious
    9. What is his/her favorite TV show/characters? Spongebob, Dora
    10. One way your child is a lot like you? She acts JUST like me
    11. One way your child is a lot like your husband? She looks JUST like him
    12. If you could only shop at one place for your child, where would it be? She would like me to say Toys R Us, but I will say Target or Nordstrom

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (uREA)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"