April 2012 Moms
Options

laughs and coughs = piddles...

Okay isn't it too early to be losing bladder control, well, not totally but when I cough hard or laugh hard I pee a little... come on!!!  Anyone else having this??  
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: laughs and coughs = piddles...

• Options
    I leaked a tiny bit when I sneezed last night. This doesn't bode well.
  • Options

I gagged a little when brushing my teeth this morning and had to take a shower right away... I thought it was early for this, but at least I'm not alone!

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ugh, I have had a cold for over a week now.  The coughing makes me first gag, sometimes throw up and then leak a little as well.  I now wear a pad, even then I have to change my pants sometimes depending on how much/hard I am coughing.  I really hope this cold goes away soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    You're totally not alone. This has been happening to me for weeks. I think mine started early because I had a terrible hacking cough and cold...but it hasn't gone away. Awesome.
  • Options

imagetwirlerbride:
    Ugh, I have had a cold for over a week now.  The coughing makes me first gag, sometimes throw up and then leak a little as well.  I now wear a pad, even then I have to change my pants sometimes depending on how much/hard I am coughing.  I really hope this cold goes away soon!

I'm sooo glad I asked because that's exactly what I've been going through... everything but the cough has left from my cold and the same thing happens to me...cough, gag, puke and pee... hahahaha not really funny but so much better knowing I'm not alone!!!   

• Options
    I had a really bad cold for 2 weeks and it was so annoying! Every sneeze, cough or gag I peed.
  • Options
    I will if I feel like I may almost need to go pee.. otherwise I'm still ok most of the time!
    #1-BFP 08-22-09 ~ M/C 08-31-09 at 5 weeks 6 days
    #2-BFP 08-6-11 ~ Due 04/18 ~ born via c-section April 22, 2012
    My Blog
  • Options
    Oh every time I sneeze I have to run to the potty. Not.Fun.
  • Options
    I sneezed a couple weeks ago, and had a little accident. Thank God I was wearing black pants! It wasn't a lot, but it would have been noticeable in jeans if I spread my legs. Ugh, I thought this only happened towards the end of pregnancy!
  • Options
    Totally happened to me.  I sneezed twice in a row on Halloween... and both caused some pee to leak out....and it wasn't a little bit!  Scary!
  • Options
    I wear Poise pads because they are made exactly for when you go wee wee tinkle in your pants! haha...I have bad allergies and I "sprinkle" alot because of sneezing...they help with oder too so no one knows...all the women in my family have weak bladders though...
  • Options
    I am just having little drips when I sneeze or gap or fart
    Kellen 4.27.12 Miller 6.30.13 Baby #3 edd 9.7.15
  • Options

TMI Alert:

I leak when I cough or sneeze, or hell, even stand with my legs apart, but it isn't pee... My vag has been making a TON of mucus. I've been wearing panty liners for a couple weeks now

• Options
    We're a mess, aren't we?  I'm exactly the same!  I didn't think this would happen until after the baby was born, but you've got to love being pregnant.
  • Options
    Yup... sneezing does it for me.  I was like "really?? this early??" 

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    The first time it happened to me, I was at a wedding in my bridesmaids dress and coughed and peed. I looked at DH and said "i just peed myself, take me to the bathroom?" and he lauged the whole way. Now I've had a sinus infection and ear infection for the past few days and if I blow my nose, sneeze, cough, etc, I pee all over myself.
  • Options

I just love that you use the word "piddle."

Whenever someone comes to our door we have to let our dog greet them outside so she gets her "piddle" done on the porch, not our floors! Only a few drops, so not quite a pee haha

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"