2nd Trimester
Options

Glucose test ?

So knowing that today is Halloween, I've been indulging in Skittles & Snickers all day.  Not a big deal since I rarely eat much candy at all... but I just realized that they're doing my glucose test tomorrow!!! By eating a ton of candy today is that going to effect my results for tomorrow?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Glucose test ?

• Options

Maybe drink a lot of water before midnight? Hope it comes back normal for ya! :)

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    I once ate a snickers right before my appt because I got hungry and spaced they were doing a glucose test.  My test was fine.  You should be fine, if you eat candy tonight, your body will break it down how its suppose to unless there is a reason for it not to.  I would mention it to your doctors office so they know you had a lot of candy the night before.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have mine tomorrow too!  I have been trying so hard not to eat a lot of candy, but it's tough!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I don't think so. I took my test last week and ate a Klondike Bar and a few Oreos the night before. Just make sure to drink a lot of water before you have to start fasting.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Mine is today and I'm freaking out too.  Just going back and mentally checking off ALL of the sugar I've had in the past 6 months let alone this week with Halloween.  Ugh.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"