North Carolina Babies
Options

Housekeeper recommendation for Cary/Apex/Holly Springs?

Do any of you have a recommendation for a housekeeper/cleaning company in the Cary/Apex/HS area? I think it's time for us to accept that we need outside help! Stick out tongue

Re: Housekeeper recommendation for Cary/Apex/Holly Springs?

• Options
    One of the mom's at my stepson's cub scouts is going to start cleaning houses to supplement her income cuz I know she's been trying to find work and is also back in school. I can get her contact information from her if u want. She's not with a company and is just starting up so I can't give u recommendations to how good her work is but I can vouch that she's an honest and great person.
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageakspriss:
    One of the mom's at my stepson's cub scouts is going to start cleaning houses to supplement her income cuz I know she's been trying to find work and is also back in school. I can get her contact information from her if u want. She's not with a company and is just starting up so I can't give u recommendations to how good her work is but I can vouch that she's an honest and great person.

Sure, that'd be great!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I finally convinced DH we needed help and that I would be a much happier mom if we had a housekeeper.  We use Heather Cielo, she lives in Wake Forest, but comes to the area.  Several of my co-workers recommended her.  She is very flexible and I think pretty reasonable.  We have her come once a month and spot clean as we go.  Her number is 919-763-7215.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"