Health & Exercise

Crossfit Mommies

I found this site that allows me to keep doing crossfit while pregnant.  Wanted to share.  

https://www.crossfitmom.com/

Enjoy!! 

IAmPregnant Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers image Visit The Nest!
***Work it Mama***
image Image and video hosting by TinyPic imageimage

Re: Crossfit Mommies

• Awesome! I did this before I got pregnant, and I really missed working out.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've been using that site with a mix of everything else I do this whole time. I love it!
  • Loading the player...
  • YES! I found this too! I'm actually planning to get my CF level 1 trainer cert this December. It's already paid for and I'm going but will have to modify of course. It is so great to hear other future CF Moms out there! Good luck and hope you all have a safe and happy 9months!

ETA: I did the 15reps but less weight and changed the exercises a bit today.

• I LOVED that site!  I had been doing CF for a few months but quit my old box when I started a new job and then got pg shortly after.  I followed crossfitmom on my own at my little office gym.  It was GREAT and I kept on working out regularly until my due date!  I attribute my minimal weight gain (24lbs), healthy pregnancy, easy L&D, and quick recovery to having worked out during my pg.  I've been back in all my pre-pg clothes for weeks now even though I've worked out only a handful of times since LO arrived. I'm dying to get back into a routine.

Just wanted to give my endorsement for CF Mom!!

• Crossfit mom is AWESOME! I am so glad to be back on the main crossfit site but I just wanted to add to the fan list!
  • So great to hear other ladies on here sticking with CrossFit during their pregnancies!  I LOVE CrossFit, and I've started a blog about crossfitting during pregnancy (https://crossfittingfortwo.blogspot.com/).  Would love to hear any topic suggestions to help make it a useful resource for others.   

• I checked out your blog and all I can say is IMPRESSIVE! I have just gotten comfortable with my post preg crossfit workouts and am so excited to get stronger!
  • Thanks!  This is my first pregnancy, and I'm excited to record everything and have it to look back on ... hopefully as another example of crossfitting while pregnant making strong, healthy babies :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"