Nurseries and Baby Gear

This bib is SO pretty!

Tell me how it works. Do you just put this bib over your shoulder for a burp cloth and then around their necks for a bib? Is there velcro? They don't have a picture of it being used.  But it is SO pretty. Tell me I need it! =)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: This bib is SO pretty!

• It has a snap, which seems to be less irritating than velcro on his neck. I got one at BuyBuyBaby and used a coupon from BB+Beyond (20% off). You need 2, one to use and one in case 1 is in the wash, lol.
  • I have a couple and love them. I keep them in my diaper bag now since he does not spit up as much! They were a life saver in the beginning when he spit up all the time. My go to spit up cloth. I should start using them as a bib when we are out and have to feed him.
    photo 8e32bb2b-42a7-49d2-85df-cab52864175d_zpse525d043.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I love these bibs! Okay so I really love the entire Aden and Anais line. But seriously, the bibs are so think and cover LO's shoulders. We have a child that spits up all the time and these bibs saved his clothes including his expensive Christening outfit. Now that LO is older we use this under a plastic coated bib when feeding him. The thickness soaks up everything!

• My favorite bibs are Drooler bibs on etsy. Apple Tree Boutique has the best but she doesn't always have them available. They are thick (never leaks), super soft, snap, and the perfect size.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Love them. Do not get the ones made for target though. They are not the same thickness of material and are cheaper for that reason.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagehmp&mrj:
    My favorite bibs are Drooler bibs on etsy. Apple Tree Boutique has the best but she doesn't always have them available. They are thick (never leaks), super soft, snap, and the perfect size.

I have 9 Apple Tree bibs and love them. They are not cheap, but they are well-made and worth every penny. Apple Tree also has a Facebook page and she's always on it, so you'll know when she's got more available for sale.

Joseph Michael - 12/22/2010
    5lbs 9 oz, 18.5 inches long
    6 months: 16lbs 15 oz, 27 inches long

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"