Philadelphia Babies
Options

I Need a Good OB/GYN -- Can You Help?

Abington Ob & Gyn Assoc

Hi everyone!

Anyone by any chance has had experience with any of these clinics or doctors?

1. Abington Ob & Gyn Assoc 

2. Women Health Group in Newtown

3. Women Care Obstetrics & GYN (I heard run by women only) at Willow Grove 

Would like to find a doctor who really listens and especially good with older moms and high risks. But I would just be content with a good practitioner that I can trust.

Thank you very much. 

Have a wonderful Day! 

Re: I Need a Good OB/GYN -- Can You Help?

• Options

Abington Primary Women's Healthcare - Dr. Michaelson.  Love him.  Very nice and patient.  They have offices in Abington, Willow Grove and Flourtown.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I goto UPenn Helen o Dickens center, 3401 Spruce street, 1st floor of Gates bldg. It is the best. Its a huge hospital and they are good with every issue. I feel in love with them after they saved my mothers life and how attyentive and up-to-date they were on everything. Since I live in the center city area it was no qustion where I would go for care of my baby through pregnancy and beyond. Everything is centrally located, so you do not have to go to outpatient offices everything is on the hospital grounds, testing, pharmacy, and anything you name it. They also have a myriad of programs that help you along and a social worker who checks up on you and makes sure you dot all your i's and cross all your t's.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi I am 19 wks I currently go to Abington and I LOVE it!! I had twins 9 yrs ago at Chestnut Hill and was dissapointed to learn they no longer do OB care but Abington is 10x's better!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"