Completely Unbaby related- DH soccer — The Bump
Cincinnati Babies

Completely Unbaby related- DH soccer

My DH played on a friendly indoor soccer team in Louisville.  He really wants to join one here but hasn't found one yet. Anyone on a team and need a guy!?  Anyone's husband on a team and want a Brit (he has an accent and everything!)...

He was actually the captain of the Molly Malone's team in Louisville.  It's how we met :)

image Momma to Ms. C age 16 months and Mr. C age 3 months!

Re: Completely Unbaby related- DH soccer

• I would contact the Cincinnati Sports Mall.
  • Since you're in the northern part of town, I would try Wall2Wall in Mason or Tri-County Soccerplex in Springdale.  Both should have lists of people looking for a team to join.
    image image
    Photos courtesy of Jen Rose Photography
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I second Wall2Wall.  My husband played on a team there a few years back and loved it.
  • wall2wall has a session starting this week/weekend.. I would contact them so they have his name if anyone needs extra players!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker But it's gonna take faith It's gonna take trust, It's gonna take everything we've got Even when we know it won't be enough It's gonna take hope, We even need a little luck And if anybody tells us we can make it on our own It ain't true 'cause baby it takes two
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards