April 2011 Moms

2012 Benefits enrollment

Ok, so insurance coverage for LO - I have DD on my health insurance, but didn't bother to put her on my dental or vision when she was born.  I have until this Friday to do enrollment for 2012 and I am not sure it is worth it for vision and dental next year either.

I realize she will probably need one (?) dental visit, and maybe one eye exam?  I think the costs of those two visits would be less than the insurance premium.  

What are you doing?  Are there more visits that I don't know about?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
bfp 4/8/2010, m/c 4/16/2010
bfp 7/31/2010, dd born 4/2011
bfp 2/7/2014, edd 10/19/2014, m/c 2/25/2014
bfp 5/22/2014, edd 1/27/2015, MMC 6/30/2014, D&C 7/8/2014

Re: 2012 Benefits enrollment

• You might want to consider dental if only because it would cover if she fell and bumped her tooth or something similar.  I hate being a parent and having to plan for the worst!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • imageBJKL:
    You might want to consider dental if only because it would cover if she fell and bumped her tooth or something similar.  I hate being a parent and having to plan for the worst!

This. A friend's nine month old recently fell and busted one of his teeth. He had to have it removed at the ER and then have follow ups with a pediatric dentist. 

Rainbow - Married - 5/31/03
                                               Christian Alexander - 11/13/06
                                        Amelia Rose & Owen Thomas - 3/29/11

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (eGB2)
    Be The Match - and help save a life by signing up for the National Marrow Donor Program.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm in the minority.  DD1 will be 3 next yr and she will be enrolled in the dental program.  She was not previously enrolled. My dentist said he suggest children see the dentist for their first visit after their 2 yr old molars come in (she still doesn't have them).  DD2 will not be enrolled in dental.  Under the family plan we get one eye exam included.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I put them both on at birth. 
    photo db44578a-7b8c-4755-ad7b-b5de3ca46717.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"