3rd Trimester

HORRIBLE stomachache...

With little relief from using the restroom...

Anyone else?  Not sure what is going on but it HURTS!

Re: HORRIBLE stomachache...

• I have been cramping all day long, tried to use the bathroom thinking it was just from constipation but cramping continues.  Not sure what it is either :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mine isn't really a "cramp" - more like I have to poop.  I can go when I try, but it doesn't help too much.  :(
  • Loading the player...
  • I had a couple weeks this pregnancy where every single night I had TERRIBLE stomach cramps (stomach/intestines, not uterus) that had me in tears or on the toilet and it sucked.  Idk why it happened, then I was thinking it was a lactose thing; I saw my chiro and she worked some of her magic and it helped sooo much.  She does an allergy elimination technique and treated me for lactose and within a few days I wasn't having issues anymore.

It was really weird, maybe a surge of hormones or baby's position that was irritating my stomach or intestines?  Anyway, I hope you feel better soon! 

• Thank you!  I seriously wanted to call in to work today but don't want to waste my days!  Ugh!
  • That happened to me the other night. Drinking lots of hot water and sucking on peppermints helped.
    someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • Your stomach is cramped and super sensitive right now.  Eat mild foods, and eat small frequent meals, instead of three "large" meals.

I've known people who referred to their labor as a horrible stomach-ache.  Make sure the pains aren't coming in a rythmic nature...it's always possible that you're contracting.

Feel better! 

• I get that off and on. Doc says it's gas that gets stuck. Makes my whole abdomen hurt! No idea how to get rid of it.
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"