Postpartum Depression
Options

What is your LO being for Halloween?

Annabel is a snow leopard...at least I think that is what the costume is...or it is just a pink, grey, and white cat.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: What is your LO being for Halloween?

• Options

I have this grand idea that will probably look pretty cheesey.  Elizabeth is going to be Reading Rainbow.  She'll be wearing some rainbow striped clothes, and we'll pull her in her wagon covered in a rainbow sheet and lots of quilt batting for clouds.  And I'll toss some books in the wagon with her.

My husband insists that we print out Levar Burton's face and put it on the wagon too.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • Options
    Ava is going to be a monkey. We put her in it yesterday, it was the funniest thing ever!  She is teething so she kept trying to put the tail in her mouth.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sock monkey and a pumpkin!
  • Options

My girl is going to be a faerie ( I know not very original)...but I did spend a ton of time sewing her costume for her and she loves it =) especially the bows lol!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    DD was chik-fil-a cow.  The cow costume is Carter's and I made her sign.  It was super cute!
  • Options
    Ellie was a lady bug
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I would love to see pictures of some of these!  The chick-fil-a cow? I love it!

Elizabeth ended up being... an almost-ear-infection.  She's got goop coming from her nose and eyes, but the Pedi said the infection hadn't gotten to her ears yet.

BTW: our pedi office dresses up for halloween!  Doctor: farmer   the admin staff was mice and cats, nurses were Mrs. Potato Head.  At least we got to see some costumes, since we didn't go out or answer the door this year!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"