May 2012 Moms

Ideas!!???

Anyone have any great ideas on how I can post my announcement on Facebook???
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ideas!!???

• I have thought about that, and I am not sure I will even post it.  I was thinking instead of randomly putting up ultrasound pics, and whoever notices, notices!  If I put it as my status, I know too many random people will post and I am not sure I want that many people knowing.  I have seen people post pictures of t-shirts "we are having a baby."  That could be one way???
  • Yes and I have also seen one of my friends post a pic of her and her husband standing next to each other with their nice shoes on and little baby shoes on the end its like a knee down picture thats really cute but I dont want to copy her

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagekredlund@comcast.net:
    I have thought about that, and I am not sure I will even post it.  I was thinking instead of randomly putting up ultrasound pics, and whoever notices, notices!  If I put it as my status, I know too many random people will post and I am not sure I want that many people knowing.  I have seen people post pictures of t-shirts "we are having a baby."  That could be one way???

This is what I did.  Some people noticed, most people didn't.  Fine by me!

Due 12/20/11 ~ Lost our Muskrat at 9w2d
    4/25/12 ~ Our angel, Persephone James, is here!

• We're going to take a picture of us next to the oven with a bun in it and put the due date as the caption

BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"