TTC After a Loss

Spring/Summer Flowers Check in

Sorry I was mia last week but I've been super busy here lately.  I've planning Iain's birthday party(12th) plus we have 3 other parties to go to and we are leaving on Vacay on the 15th for 2 weeks.  I also started my own etsy shop and have been flooded with huge custom orders. I had my first AF and we got the go ahead to start ttc! Yay we are back to bbing!

So I can maintain the check in until next week but I'll need someone else to do it until I get back in December.

Enough about me! How are my girls doing?  

LoveofMike Still waiting? I've been hoping you get that bfp!

Karen_Gee - Holding strong I hope! 

Kokocat- I hope you are still well. ;)

AC08 Are your betas down?

Re: Spring/Summer Flowers Check in

• I'm new to the boards but just wanted to say congrats on getting AF and the all clear to TTC again!  :)

I lost my May Flower a little over two weeks ago.  I'm waiting for my HCG to get back down to normal (was 11 last week, woo hoo!) so I can watch for AF and get back to TTC as well!

BFP #1 9-15-11; EDD 5-28-12. US 6w2d, growth

BFP #2 12-6-11 and 12-7-11; EDD 8-17-12. US 6w6d measuring 5w6d. Misoprostol Assisted m/c 1-16-12 at 9w3d.

<a href="http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n56/katharine25/?action=view

• Hi! I had my second loss, an end of May baby, a few weeks ago. I think my HCG levels must be down to nothing or almost nothing because I took an HPT last Friday and it was negative. Next we wait for AF to return. We are waiting three cycles to TTC again, so hopefully we will be TTC again in January.
    BFP#1 7/09 DS born 3/30/10 BFP#2 5/11 M/C 6/11 BFP#3 9/11 M/C 10/11 BFP #4 5/20/12 Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome and I'm sorry for your loss.  We too had a May flower, I hope your levels drop quickly and af come with speed. 
  • Hi ladies! Do you have room for one more? It has been just over 2 months since DH and I lost our April Flowers. I was actually due on my birthday which would have been wonderful. This was my first pregnancy and first loss. I am finally to the point where my "good" days outweigh my "bad" days. Last week I was told that my HCG level was at a 1 after 5 weeks of b/w. I was so excited! I am hoping that AF shows in the next couple of weeks so that I feel like I am back to some version of normal. DH and I got the go-ahead from my OB to start TTCing after my first AF, and that is our plan. Anyway I hope everyone is having a wonderful day so far!!
    imageimage

Married my best friend in May 2009
    Started TTC our first since May 2010
    1st BFP: 8/18/2011.....EDD 4/25/2012
    2nd BFP: 8/19/2012....EDD 4/26/2013

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• We lost our April Flower last month... So I would love to join you amazing girls.

I just got AF back yesterday, first one since my  D&C, we are currently TTA until January because DH wants to wait now BOO :( lol. My OB gave  me the go ahead for 1 month after D&C which just past on the 28th :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hey girl! I hope all your parties go well!

AF showed up :( she didn't even wait until my test day. She was 4 days early so on to next month for me.

Again, thanks for doing this.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Hi everyone.  Well, I'm still waiting on AF to come.  Wednesday will be one month since my m/c, so that's a little sad.  I thought I had ovulated last week on CD 21, and FF was giving me dotted CH, and then took them away this morning.  Big old mean FF!  I've been feeling all day like AF is coming.  Some of my usual symptoms, but now I'm not so sure.  Guess only time will tell. 

So excited to hear AF came for you, Chibi!  Also, what do you sell on Etsy?  I LOVE that website, it's so amazing.  I think I've spent a fortune on there in the last two weeks since discovering it! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Once touched by pain, you're not the same But time can heal your heart again So let the clouds that bring you down Just fade away...
  • Hi Ladies! Hope everyone is having a happy halloween if you celebrate it.

I'm still waiting on AF, but since I got a negative HPT 2 weeks ago, I know she's on her way...just slowly lol.

Have  a great time on your vacation Chibi!

"Even miracles take a little time" Our little pumpkin is here!! Dominick William arrived 2 weeks early on September 30, 2012! 8 lbs 2 oz and 20 inches. For you I've waited all these years.
  • Hooray that you are able to officially start TTC!

We lost out little bug almost three weeks ago....and while it has been completely devastating, we are both back to work and trying to find a new normal. 

I am still spotting intermittently and testing positive on HPTs (I hate taking them and seeing that "Pregnant" result....especially when I want to really be so badly), but have my first OB follow up Thursday and am going to ask for a blood test. If anyone has any to spare, I could really use some good vibes that day as I have to go back to see my midwife, and I don't know how I am going to handle sitting in that waiting room seeing all of those pregnant women....

Hugs to everyone who needs them!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats on getting AF and getting to TTC!!! 

Some good news here. I have had to have weekly blood tests to monitor my betas. Thankfully they dropped quickly and as of last Thursday my betas were at a 5 so now I move on to monthly blood tests to make sure they stay down. We are supposed to TTA for 6 months due to the type of pregnancy I had but I'm planning to talk to the doctor to see if I can knock some time off what I am sure is a rather conservative time frame.

DS1: 8/3/10, DD1: 8/17/13, DD2: 8/13/15
    Twins lost to due to partial molar pregnancy: September 2011 
    ~~PAL, PgAL Always Welcome~~
  • Hi there!  I'm new to the boards as well.  I lost my flower a week and a half ago.  Life is getting better.  Congrats on getting the go ahead to TTC, so happy for you.  Wishing you all the best!! :]
  • Well it looks there there is officially a May check in so would you April girls like to start your own check in or do we want to just continue with our Spring/Summer Flowers?

I'm glad that everyone is doing better. I'm sorry AF is back LoveofMike!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"