TTC After a Loss

NTTCALR: The cutest kid you saw trick or treating?

They were all so sweet (at least before the sun went down), that it was killing me. My favorite was a boy dressed as a mime. He had a little beret and suspenders and face paint and everything!

imageimageimageTTC since 07/11 | natural m/c 08/11 | BFP 12/6/2011 | Elinor Anna born 8/18/2012 | BFP #2 1/16/2014
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: NTTCALR: The cutest kid you saw trick or treating?

• I didn't have my light on for trick or treaters. I got home late and my neighborhood turns into a circus.

So I have to go with my furbaby. I think he makes a pretty good Batman

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/391214_565799272320_75900264_31769832_569117141_n.jpg

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I had a little girl who was probably about 3 years old dressed as a tiger. And she roared at me. Sooo cute!

IMG_2014
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Didnt have anything too out of the ordinary tonight, but on thursday our mall had its festival and i saw a little boy dressed as a cup of macaroni!!  it was all homemade and spectacular, and there were two little twin boys dressed up as Thor and Capt America
  • I didn't see any super cute/original costumes but the little ones are always adorable!  I love when they are new to talking but still try to say "Trick or Treat!"  

Something not so cute:  two teenagers, probably about 15-16, in diapers fashioned out of sheets or something (bare legs), and white T-shirts with "I'm a baby" written on it.  Blech.  

Every year I also get adults TorTing without kids.  If you are covered in tattoos, you are too old to be mooching candy! 

• Nothing too exciting here either...my friends dressed up their kids as Harry Potter, Ron, Hermoine and Hedwig...that's the coolest that I've seen (esp. the owl)!
    Married since 06/2004, TTC since 01/2011

BFP #1 and M/C 5/2011

BFP #2 7/1/2011, Blighted ovums officially diagnosed at 9w6d, D&C 8/19/2011.

BFP #3 12/7/2011, EDD 8/15/2012, Harper Lorelai born 8/09/12

• We saw twin boys dressed up as Mario from the Mario Bros. Not Mario & Luigi...two Marios. It was hilarious, I guess they ran out of Luigi costumes.
    Crazy Cat Lady in Training Est. 1983
    TTC 10/2010; Dx: Unexplained Infertility 12/2012
    IUI#1=BFP 4/3/13; EDD 12/13/13
  • I didn't actually see any of the trick or treaters but I heard them. One little guy started telling DH how he was allergic to chocolate and it seemed like every house had chocolate (including ours). Then he said, "well, I've gotta go now" and walked off. It was pretty funny.
    Missed miscarriage D&C May 2011, Missed miscarriage D&C October 2011 Expecting a baby girl in 2013!
  • imagepostcards:
    We saw twin boys dressed up as Mario from the Mario Bros. Not Mario & Luigi...two Marios. It was hilarious, I guess they ran out of Luigi costumes.

That is seriously cute. 

imageimageimageTTC since 07/11 | natural m/c 08/11 | BFP 12/6/2011 | Elinor Anna born 8/18/2012 | BFP #2 1/16/2014
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • There were two boys that were especially cute.  One little boy, he must have been about 3 years old, was dressed as Spiderman. He climbed all the stairs, I have a lot of steps to get to my house and then came up to me and grabbed a Kit Kat from my bowl.  It was so cute though. 

Then later there was a little boy, he was maybe 1, maybe a little longer, was dressed as a pumpkin and his parents were trying to get him to say Trick or Treat or thank you, but he just stared at DH and I.  I said goodbye and waved at him, and he waved back.  Totally melted my heart!  

TTC since July 2010 BFP#1~5/8/11~~EDD 1/18/12~Natural M/C Confirmed 6/1/11 BFP#2~12/2/11 ~EDD 8/13/12~It's a girl!~Emma Grace born 8/12/12 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I had a little princess, about 4 or 5 years old, walk right up to me and yell HAPPY HALLOWEEN, SWEETIE PIE!!!!  She was adorable.  We probably had over 200 kids, so it was chaos, but soo much fun!

As PP said, not so impressed with the teenagers. Especially the teenage girls dressed like hookers. Where are your parents?

BFP #2 3/30/12 *fingers crossed and lots of prayers* BFP #1 8/5 after 8 mos trying, U/S #1 8/27 no heart beat, but possible fetal pole and sac, U/S #2 9/6 No change from u/s #1, Dx: Blighted Ovum, 9/7 D&C Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • we dont really have any children in our neighborhood so we don't do trick or treating over here... but my inlaws have a big party that the whole family comes to and our 1 year old cousin was a sock monkey. He was so stinking cute!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"