January 2011 Moms
Options

Happy Halloween Q's

What was your favorite costume as a kid?

Favorite candy?

Going out tonight, or staying in?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Happy Halloween Q's

• Options

One year my sister and I were a pair of dice. My mom got a big card board box, cut a hole for our neck, and painted it white with black circles on it.  We won first place in the church costume contest, woot woot! I will have to ask my mom for a pic, I bet it is hilarious to look at it now. I was maybe 9.

Favorite candy, Kit Kat.

I am taking W out with my sisters kids, and I dont plan on going up to any doors, since she is so little. I mostly want to show her off...but I am hoping someone with a kit kat offers me some candy. lol

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Favorite costume, I was a ghost when I was 4, my mom cut a hole in a small sheet, painted my face white and put this awesome Kentucky derby hat on my head too cute!

Best candy, either Whoppers or Reeses.

Walking the block tonight, and G-parents are coming over.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My sister and I were regular and peanut M & M's. My mom made the packages for us to wear like dresses and put headbands on us with stuffed M&Ms and rainbow tights. My favorite candy is pixy stixs! We had TOT in our city last night. Aiden went and I followed carrying Emily.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

One year me and 2 of my sisters dressed up as California raisins!  Looking back it was super easy, and cheap - we wore garbage bags, but it was alot of fun!

favorite candy - Peanut Butter Cups

We are taking ds to a few relatives houses to show him off, but that is it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

1. My favorite costume was this really cool Cleopatra.

2. Favorite Trick or Treat candy is Twix.

3. We went to 2 houses on our block before a little old lady scared the beejesus out of him...and then we visited G-parents (on my side and DH's) and GG-parents. That was enough for me!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"