Baby Names

It's a boy....

So we already have 1 son. His name is Orion. It took us like 3 months to agree on that name.

Neither of us love any of the following names, but so far they are the only ones we can agree on. Do you go well with Orion? Or can you recommend something better?

The names are Landon, Mason, Theodore, Cedric and Phineas

a>Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker

Re: It's a boy....

• imagesleeping5beauty:

So we already have 1 son. His name is Orion. It took us like 3 months to agree on that name.

Neither of us love any of the following names, but so far they are the only ones we can agree on. Do you go well with Orion? Or can you recommend something better?

The names are Landon, Mason, Theodore, Cedric and Phineas

Mason is bad, but it's the best on your list.

What about: Thomas, James, Max, William, Owen, Oliver 

• theodore or phineas.

other suggestions:

arthur

atticus

henry

george

• Loading the player...
  • I actually really like Cedric, and I think it goes well with Orion.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We don't like common names and don't want our child to have the same name as anyone in the family. I don't want to deal with people being mad because I named them (my child) after one family member and didn't choose them.

a>Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker
  • From your list I like Theodore and also I think Griffin is a good choice
    Me(30) DH(36) TTC #1 since October 2011 <a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="Home D
  • I love the name Cedric...it's one of my guilty pleasure names!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't like any of them, but I think Phineas goes well with Orion.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I think Phineas goes well with your son's name, but -- and I don't want to suggest going with an astronomy theme or anything -- I also think the name Sirius would go well Orion. He'd actually be named after the dog star, which was worshiped  in ancient Egypt, but personally I would find that cool.

TTCAL PitaPata Cat tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
  • imageKittyMarie219:

I think Phineas goes well with your son's name, but -- and I don't want to suggest going with an astronomy theme or anything -- I also think the name Sirius would go well Orion. He'd actually be named after the dog star, which was worshiped  in ancient Egypt, but personally I would find that cool.

The only problem with this suggestion is the obv Harry Potter references! However, I like Sirius and Orion together. I find it adorable! 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageNana_Osaki06:
    imageKittyMarie219:

I think Phineas goes well with your son's name, but -- and I don't want to suggest going with an astronomy theme or anything -- I also think the name Sirius would go well Orion. He'd actually be named after the dog star, which was worshiped  in ancient Egypt, but personally I would find that cool.

The only problem with this suggestion is the obv Harry Potter references! However, I like Sirius and Orion together. I find it adorable! 

I don't see how the Harry Potter thing is a problem. Sirius Black was awesome. If anything, the kid would be able to brag being named after him, and besides, there are WAY worse characters in that series with WAY worse names that he could be named after.

TTCAL PitaPata Cat tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
  • Theodore is my fave from that list.
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Theodore!

Mother of  Sable Rene' & Clifton Michael
    Blog    Names
  • Theodore is the only one I really like..........Landon is the worst of the bunch. I would like this suggest Edison. I think it goes with your other sons name.
  • imageLoganswife:
    I don't like any of them, but I think Phineas goes well with Orion.

Same here...dont like any but Phineas sounds best with orion

• I like Landon and Mason. Our 8 yr old is Rhiannon but she would have been Lachlan (sounds like lock lan) Mason if she would have been a boy.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image image
  • I like Theodore or Cedric. I think they both sound good with Orion.
    S- March 09 E- Feb 12 L- May 15

• I think Orion and Phineas is a cute subset. My 2nd choice would be Cedric. I like Theodore, but not with your DS.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    I just want to give you a world as beautiful as you are to me.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I like Landon, but it doesn't go well with Orion. I think Phineas & Theodore go best with Orion.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I think Phineas goes best w/ Orion...and I like it!
    Childhood cancer (DH) + chemo + radiation = 0 sperm.
    LO #1 - 1 unmedicated/self-monitored IUI w/ donor sperm.
    LO #2 - 1 m/c, 2 BFNs, 4th IUI worked (unmedicated/self-monitored with new donor sperm).
    Life is beautiful!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagefitzpemberley:
    I actually really like Cedric, and I think it goes well with Orion.

I agree.

Missing our little turkey.
    Estimated Due Date 11/13/12 | Natural Miscarriage 4/17/12

Daisypath Anniversary tickersPitaPata Cat tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Mason is getting REALLY popular, so if you want something different, don't go with it. My cousin is a 2nd grade teacher and has 3 in her class. Its pretty high up on the SS list too.
  • My vote is Cedric

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • i dislike them all to be honest but mason is definitely the best of the bunch.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Landon and Mason seem a little dull next to Orion.

I love Theodore (DS1's name), but not the best partner with Orion.

I love Phineas and think it is the best on your list.

Cedric is a great, underused name; it is my second choice on your list.

Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • I really like Theodore and Cedric.I think Cedric goes better with Orion.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagefitzpemberley:
    I actually really like Cedric, and I think it goes well with Orion.

This. I think they go together the best out of all your choices.

• I like Phineas. My nephew's name is Finn. But we're big on Irish names. My other nephew is Declan and my son is Liam so my opinion may be bias.
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I like Theodore and Cedric from your list.

BFP #1 - 11/7/12 * M/C - 12/8/12 @ 7W6D
    BFP #2 - 3/2/13 * DS1 - BORN ON EDD - 11/13/13
    BFP #3 - 11/7/14 * DS2 - BORN ON EDD - 07/21/15 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"