Infertility Veterans
Options

~*~vanessagorc~*~

How is Lucy settling in?  Did you stick with that name?  I hope Rocco is adjusting well to his new roommate! :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ~*~vanessagorc~*~

• Options

Hey!

We call her "The Terrorist".  We actually went w Ava as her name.  DH wasn't keen on Lucy :(

She is keeping us busy, but WAY too much energy LOL.  It's a full on zoo here.  Rico hasn' taken to her quite yet, but she loooooves him.  Part of the problem lol. 

Ava goes back to the vet today for more shots, hoping to get her walking soon...she needs to burn off some serious energy!

How are things @ ur house?

• Options

Hah.  We have a similar name for our pup - only it isn't quite as nice - 'the as$hole'.  He too LOVES out big girl and sometimes she just doesn't want anything to do with him.  We are all adjusting in the right direction though.

You will have to post some pics of the two of them when they are willing to pose - likely when they are sleeping! ha

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Rico mostly wants to sleep...and ava wants to jump on him and bite his face.  Good times LOL!

I like the nickname u chose!  He could hang w the terrorist.

I am not sure if progress is being made, but at least they aren't digressing.  So, Ill hold onto that!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"