Multiples
Options

Feeling out of control?? (bratty vent inside)

So -- I know that you have no control (besides what you eat, etc.) in pregnancy.  I get that.  Or I thought I did .......

But between the egg splitting -- our CF genes -- the amnio thing today -- and apparently a flippin UTI -- I feel like my body is just fuucking with me.  And I feel so completely out of control of anything and I don't like it!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Feeling out of control?? (bratty vent inside)

• Options
    I think we've all had bratty vent days. Sorry you're having going through this right now. Just remind yourself that you will get through it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I felt that way during my twin pregnancy too. I had a simple singleton birth and pregnancy that made me feel like a birthing goddess. Then I had a twin pregnancy with a clotting disorder, heart problem, thyroid issues, GD, IUGR baby, breech baby, and finally a C-section. It sucks to feel like your body is suddenly a lemon!

You'll get through it, and with two healthy babies to show for it! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks, guys!  I feel better about things today already :)  Hope you have great days!!
  • Options
    Ninja - I love your siggy pic, that is adorable!
  • Options
    Aw thanks, TMB, but that's actually my "bratty venting" picture I took from Google.  These twins are our first babes! 
  • Options

Your pic is what my LO looked like today, and I wished I could have thrown a tantrum just like her!

I can't sympathize w/ the other issues you're going thru, but I feel the same way... I'm ONLY 26 weeks, and more uncomfortable that I can EVER remember being w/ my first pregnancy, and feel like I should be at least 32 weeks along, and it makes me want to sit down and cry. I can hardly do the dishes anymore w/o getting major cramps and backaches, and no one understands, b/c no one I know has ever been pregnant w/ twins!!!

Sorry for the vent :) You're not alone... GL and hope you feel better!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"