1st Trimester

The most beautiful sound in the world ..

was hearing my babies strong heartbeat today. I cried like I have never cried before. While the rest of pregnancy is something I am not loving, this made it allllllll worth it. 

Just wanted to share :)  

Re: The most beautiful sound in the world ..

• Awww! How sweet! I can't wait to hear my LOs heartbeats!!
  • Im not normally a crier, but me and DH totally lost it. It was AMAZING. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh I'm jealous. I can't wait to hear our babies heart beat
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm so happy for you! I cannot wait until I hear my baby's heartbeat. I tend to be so negative lately. I fear the worst even when there is no reason to :P I am sure that I will completely lose it when I finally see and hear my baby!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I have been so negative too .. its been a LONG road to this point. I am still nervous, but for the moment this morning, all that disappeared and I felt total relief :) Hope all of you get to experiences this soon too!

To make it even better .. I ADORE my new doctor :) She was so kind and calm, it really put me at ease.  

• Awww congratulations!!! I teared up reading that :)
  • I actually heard our babies heartbeat for the first time today as well :) it was like an early christmas gift...the most amazing sound ive ever heard.

Congrats, it only gets better from here :)

• Heard mine today too! It took my breathe away. Such a reassuring sound. Congrats on hearing your LO!!
  • Aww.. that must have been one of the most amazing sounds! Congrats!
    ***SAIF & PAIF Welcome***

TTC since November 2008; me - poor egg quality,hypothyroidism,missing beta 3 integrin;
    DH - some MFI;

1 month clomid plus timing - BFN;
    3 months clomid + IUI - BFN BFN BFN

IVF #1 Nov/Dec 2009 - BFP - c/p;
    IVF #2.1 Jan 2011 - Converted to IUI - BFN;
    IVF #2.2 March/April 2011 - ER 3/23/11: 12 retrieved, 8 mature, 3 fert-ET 3dt 3/26/11: 3 embies - BFN;
    IVF #3 May 2011 - ER 5/19/11: 20 retrieved, 10 mature, 9 fert-ET 5dt 5/24/11 3 embies - BFN;
    Switched RE's for IVF #4 (CCRM) Oct 2011 - Surprise BFP before starting IVF #4!
  • Awwww!  I heard mine today too :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage
  • Congrats!Big Smile

• So happy for you! I can't wait to hear my LO's heartbeat!
  • Congrats.. I wasn't too happy till I heard the heartbeat .. It made my all day sickness seem so rewarding!!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • How exciting!  I can't wait to hear my LO, I don't have my first OB appt until the end of this month & that seems forever away.
  • I don't know if its the hormones, but you seriously just made me cry!

I have my appt today to hear the hb for the 1st time... so excited/nervous/worried/freaked out... I guess this is what being a mom is all about.  :)

• I told my DH that I will probably be tearing up in the waiting room!

I also feel the hormones (I am always a sensitive person anyways so you can imagine)  Yesterday a movie about an illegal mexican in california trying to make a better life for himself and his son - he borrowed money to buy a truck for his landscaping business and someone stole his truck!! I completely lost it and had to call my DH - he said "I was going to warn you..."

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"