Upstate NY Babies
Options

Plans out the window...

R has a fever and G had diarrhea this morning...so I guess we won't be doing the trick or treat thing tonight.  :(  We had plans to go with friends like last year and Gavin was so excited.  I think DH is going to just take him on our street now, but we're going to have to keep our lights out because we have no candy to pass out since we weren't planning to be here!  Boo!

Re: Plans out the window...

• Options

Oh no, poor kiddos!  I hope they feel better soon!

BTW, how is the cup feeding going with R?  I'm on pins and needles wondering how Audrey is doing with her bottles for MIL today.  I'm afraid to call in case Stella and/or Audrey are napping.  If she's still refusing I'm going to be buying some new bottles to see if the change makes a difference.

DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11
  • Options

Aw boo!  Poor G, I'm sure he's disappointed. 

I used to get sick like every holiday as a kid, lol, I must have been very excited about the holidays.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Bummer! Hope he gets to do a little bit of ToTing and both of them are feeling better soon.
  • Options
    I hope that they both feel better soon!
    imageimage PHOTO Credit: Meryl :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageTinaL99:

Oh no, poor kiddos!  I hope they feel better soon!

BTW, how is the cup feeding going with R?  I'm on pins and needles wondering how Audrey is doing with her bottles for MIL today.  I'm afraid to call in case Stella and/or Audrey are napping.  If she's still refusing I'm going to be buying some new bottles to see if the change makes a difference.

Honestly - it's not the greatest, but we're not giving up.  Still giving her a bottle everyday hoping it will click.  I hope things go well with Audrey.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"