1st Trimester
Options

need more PICKLES!!!

It sounds totally cliche, but I am having a serious craving for pickles! I had some with lunch earlier and now I have an overwhelming need for more. The salt, the sour...ALL OF IT!!! It is going to drive me nuts until I can get home. I even drank the juice from the little container they were in...UGH!!! I WANT PICKLES!!! Hold the ice cream though...Stick out tongue
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: need more PICKLES!!!

• Options
    I am seriously digging pickles right now as well. I'm craving salt so badly that I'm actually adding salt to the pickles...and drinking the juice.  I know it's horrible for me, but it's SO good!!  Tongue Tied
  • Options

imageallisonmarie22:
    I am seriously digging pickles right now as well. I'm craving salt so badly that I'm actually adding salt to the pickles...and drinking the juice.  I know it's horrible for me, but it's SO good!!  Tongue Tied

I couldn't agree with you more! I'm just afraid I'm going to make myself sick on them...and I don't need another reason to feel queasy! Gonna have to buy stock in Mt Olive Pickles I guess...HA!! :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Cream cheese pickle wraps are my go to snack while pregnant. I can never ever get enough.
  • Options

imageLoveyFNR:
    Cream cheese pickle wraps are my go to snack while pregnant. I can never ever get enough.

OH OH!!! Please tell me more. How do you make them? They sound yummy!!! :)

• Options
    We bought the HUGE jar at walmart Friday night and they totally hit the spot. I'm with you, no ice cream....yet lol
  • Options
    LOVVVVEEEE pickles!! Except, now that I am pregnant.. I only crave the kosher kind.. no dill! Yummm!!! :)
    Anniversary Pregnancy Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    I don't care what they are as long as they are sour and make me pucker! Stick out tongue
  • Options
    I wish i can give you the huge dill pickle I have in my fridge right now then girl!!! Lots of juice and all!!! yummm!!! haha!
    Anniversary Pregnancy Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    Oooooo...that sounds so good! :) YUMMY
  • Options
    I bought a Costco sized jar of pickles at Costco yesterday and went to dive in this morning and take some to work as well and I couldn't get it open :( Hubby had already left for work...I am devouring some pickles when I get home!!!
    Stephanie Ella ~ 6/15/2012
  • Options
    Imwunderlich, if that ever happens again, run the lid of the jar under hot water to help loosen the seal, then tap around the edge of the lid with the butt of a butter knife and it should loosen it enough to let you open it! :)
  • Options

I love pickles as well!!  Although they've been a favorite food since I was little so I'm hoping they don't become one of those things that I suddenly can't stand anymore!  I read somewhere that craving sour and salty things vs. sweet things means you are pregnant with a boy.  Haha!  I guess we'll all have to wait and see if that's true :)

BabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I am eating pickled... ONIONS. YUM.
    Eleanor Gwendolyn
  • Options
    haha so funny! I bought pickles this weekend and have been eating them NON STOP! One of the few foods that doesn't make me feel sick when I think about eating it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageBabybear70:

imageLoveyFNR:

OH OH!!! Please tell me more. How do you make them? They sound yummy!!! :)

I don't know if this is what she was referring to, but I have a quick easy pickle snack treat I make with ham. It involves lunch meat, so it's a little iffy for me at the moment, but they are REALLY good. 

Take a slice of deli ham and sort of dry it off with a clean paper towel then smear it with cream cheese. Next, lie a pickle on it and roll it up in the ham and cream cheese. Slice it into bite size pieces and enjoy.  SO delicious!!!  I make them for parties and no matter how many I make they are always eaten.  :)

• Options
    ME too! I had to make a special pickle run last week. One night I ate a whole jar and the other night I ate almost a whole jar. I've always like pickles, but not this much. LOL....and now I really want some pickle roll ups, think I might be making some this weekend. YUMMY!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"