Maryland Babies

Dear Mom - I heard your criticism the first time

ugh - just got back from DD's school holiday parade.  Adobableness abounding!  Anyway - my parents and ILs came.  DD said she wanted to a butterfly this year - same as last year - so we just reused the same costume.  Its a little to small, but still fits.  My mom shows up, we go out to the playground for the parade.  As soon as DD comes out - oh, her wing's bent.  which it is, but who cares?  I say - yeah, its the same costume from last year remember?  It won't sit right. 

Not even 3 minutes later when DD walks by - Oh, her wing's bent - OMG, I heard you the first time!  I looked at her and said "I heard you the first time, what do you want me to do about it now?"  And, of course, she got all defensive - oh, I was just saying.  Then FIL, who kept asking me if the parade was over (because he has so many other things to do?) commented on it and ran into the line to unfold it.  And, then told me about it. 

They are all on my nerves.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Dear Mom - I heard your criticism the first time

• Who cares if her wing was bent? She's a kid, running around with a bunch of other kids, stuff's not going to be perfect.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Yeah, for all they know, she could have bent it AFTER you put it on her. Hopefully, your dad had enough time after DD's parade to get all of this stuff done Wink
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • OMFG- did you tell them it was a Halloween parade and not a pageant? 

That no one was going to win anything based upon the appearance of their costume?

Ugh.  

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagedaisyterp:

OMFG- did you tell them it was a Halloween parade and not a pageant? 

That no one was going to win anything based upon the appearance of their costume?

Ugh.  

I can't give the thumbs up icon from my phone, but I wholeheartedly agree with this.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"