Upstate NY Babies

Capital Region-ers: Haircuts?

Can any of you recommend a place for me to get a haircut? :) Any place you looooove?

I'm looking to get a cut tomorrow- and I usually go to Fantastic Sams (because I hate to pay more). The past two times I haven't been as happy with my cuts.  And NOW I'm looking to get a DRASTIC change and cut (i.e. I have hair half down my back and NO bangs, all one length.... and I'm wanting to get layers, many inches off, and a big change).

I'm afraid they're going to mess me up. I've just always been drawn in by the $15 or so price tag ;)  I'm willing to pay more, since I'm getting a big change.. but don't really wanna pay $60, either, y'know?  Somewhere in between?

Any suggestions for me? I'm at a loss, because I've always gone to the same place.

I'd prefer the Schenectady area, just because I'm there.
But, I'm willing to go elsewhere in the capital region if the place is right, recommended and not a million bucks to change me up.

Helppppppp! 

E+C
(+ hers and his, ages 13 & 8)
TTC

Re: Capital Region-ers: Haircuts?

• I go to Jenn at Nu Enz Hair Design (she's got a 1-girl shop) in Delmar. I've been with her for over 10 years now. Not sure what she charges for just haircuts now, since I have not been able to have anything less than a color and cut in years Crying. She's right off the 4 Corners on Adams St.
  • I might be too late, but I've been going to Megan at Studio Orlo.  I'm going on Friday in fact.  I haven't had her do anything drastic, but have been happy with her.  I think the cut is around $35, which I don't think is too bad.  I got a discount the first time I went too and think it was under $30 that time.   Here's the link: https://www.studioorlo.com/

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"