Multiples

Have I hit the wall?

Hi Ladies, 

I'll be 28 weeks tomorrow and I'm wondering if I've hit this wall that I keep reading about.

What was it like when you finally "hit the wall"?  I'm still working and I typically have a lot of contrax (on Procardia).  Today at work I just felt like I got run over by a bus!  Exhausted, hot, headache, it takes me forever to walk somewhere, my legs are hurting, my back is hurting...etc (don't know why I'm listing it...you all know :) )

Anyways, just curious what it was like you finally had to throw your hands up and admit you couldn't do it all.  Thanks! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image

Re: Have I hit the wall?

• I felt like I had hit a wall at the point...I think I hit one every 2 weeks. Haha
    DD born 1/27/07 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I think I was about 30 or 32 weeks when work started making me cry, just to have to walk around the office, sit all day, etc. Physically, though, I felt like I hit the wall a bunch of times, and for a long time, visiting the chiropractor helped a ton.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • 28 weeks was my first "wall".  I got thru it and it seems like every two weeks I hit a new "wall" and then my body seems to push through.  You for sure sound like you have hit the first wall!  You will get through it I promise.  You might want to consider leaving work soon though....

GL sweetie! Hang in there! 

"I have four children. Two are adopted. I forget which two. -Bob Constantine

"All for Love,' a Saviour prayed 'Abba Father have Your way. Though they know not what they do...Let the Cross draw men to You...."

• this was kind of a hard time for me too b/c the fatigue came on suddenly and i also started feeling crampy as if my pelvis was detaching from my body.  i got through it.  the symptoms are still here (and worse), but i got used to it.  nowadays at 34 wks, i'm just trying to find ways to make myself comfortable and take shortcuts for my normal routine :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 28 weeks was my first wall too.  Now at 31, I just stopped working.  I just couldn't do it anymore, physically or mentally.  Hang in there!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Married 7/11/09 TTC #1 Since 05/10
    BFP #1 09/20/10 Natural m/c 10/05/10
    BFP! #2 04/21/11... Beta 16 DPO: 437, 18 DPO:1446 Ultrasound 6w6d TWINS!
    Annabel & Sophia Born 11/28/11 at 34w6d
    BFP #3 10/4/16... Beta 13 DPO: 145, 15 DPO: 367 12/1/16 It's a GIRL!

• That was around the time I started really feeling rough. So rough, in fact, that my doctor had me drop down to part-time at work.
    imageimageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm at only a little over 25 weeks and I find myself the past few days hitting that wall...where i HAVE TO put my feet up and rest. i'm hoping this isn't a daily thing now...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"