Baby Names
Options

Name HELP!!

We are expecting our first in January.  We have elected not to find out the sex of the baby, so our job of finding a name seems twice as hard!! :)  I would GREATLY appreciate any input or opinions on our options!!

Addison Grace or Addison Marie

Madelyn Grace

Payton Ross or Payton Reed

Aiden Ross

Re: Name HELP!!

• Options

All of these are SUPER popular...

I prefer Addison Grace and Payton Reed I guess.   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I suppose Addison Grace and Peyton Reid (I think this spelling looks MUCH better)

but they're pretty popular and I think a lot of people will be bored by them. The rest of the world has "been there, done that' 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Why don't you use Reed as a fn. While Payton is decent name, there's approximately 3 bajillion of them. Reed Payton sounds okay to me, and I'm guessing from your screen name that Reed has family significance.
  • Options

imagecmeinla:
    Why don't you use Reed as a fn. While Payton is decent name, there's approximately 3 bajillion of them. Reed Payton sounds okay to me, and I'm guessing from your screen name that Reed has family significance.

oooo good call. The ole' switcharoo would be great here. Even better if the name has family significance for you 

• Options

I just can't get on board with any of them. Way too popular for my taste.

However, I do like Addison Grace the best of the bunch.  :)

• Options

Addison Grace - its not overdone, the name just came on the scene 3 years ago, so IMO its still fresh and new.  (Im considering Addison as well) Madelyn is nice too, but Addison would be my first choice. 

Aiden Ross is better then Payton, I feel like Payton has gone to the girls. 

• Options
    i don't prefer any of your name options, but if i had to pick, i'd go with madelyn and aiden.
  • Options

I'm really liking Ross and Reed as first name options! Peyton and Aiden are too popular.

I like Addison and Madelyn both, but yes they are also very popular.

My furchildren, Dorothy and Johnny :)
  • Options

Madelyn Grace

Mother of  Sable Rene' & Clifton Michael
    Blog    Names
  • Options
    I don't care how popular it is, I'm still in love with the name Aiden.  The Jaydens, Haydens and Caydens are more popular now anyway!  I prefer Madeline to Madelyn but I really don't like your other girl name.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"