Yay CD1...after 52 day cycle — The Bump
Trying to Get Pregnant

Yay CD1...after 52 day cycle

Yay AF finally arrived. I knew I was completely out this cycle because I ovulated out of the blue and there was no sex during that time. But to look at the bright side I did ovulate and am looking for the next cycle, but hoping it's not another long one. Starting acupuncture in December! Thanks for listening!

Re: Yay CD1...after 52 day cycle

• image mrssqueegy:

From someone who completely understands what you are going through, congrats!  Check out my charts if you want to see what I mean.  I had very long cycles as well.

If you notice, I started acupuncture in July and my cycles went from 55, to 39, to this cycle which will likely be 31 days.  I definitely think that acupuncture is what changed my cycles.  Good luck!

ETA: Spelling

Thank you and that's so awesome for you! Congrats on you improved charts. I truly believe acupuncture was what helped me with DS. I recommend it to everyone I talk to about TTC. Good luck to you this cycle, I'll be checking back in on you!!

• Yay! Glad AF showed for you! Mine just showed up friday and i'm pumped too!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It's a BOY!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yay for AF's return for you!  I had a similar situation this past cycle as well... 43 days, late O with off timing.  I, too, was just glad my chart showed O and that AF finally came Yes  GL to you!

~Sweet Girl *8/18/08* c-section ~ Sweet Boy *12/2/10* VBAC ~ Sweet Boy *8/14/12* VBAC~ 

VBAC Birth Story    2VBAC Birth Story  

• I may be looking into acupuncture to see if that helps. My last cycle was about 75 days and I don't think I O'd. I wonder if acupuncture would help me. It is good to hear what works for others that have long cycles. Thanks for the tip!

http://wwwcirillofamily.blogspot.com/

BFP#1 12/23/11 EDD 8/29/12. Frank P. Cirillo IV born on 8/19/12 at 2:34am. Grew his wings and went to heaven on 8/25/12.
    My sweet angel Frankie. Love you so much!

BFP #2 5/21/13 EDD 1/25/14 Sam Frank P. born 1/17/14 Our rainbow baby is here!!

January 2015 PAL- Advice image

• Yay! I am currently on CD38 and the longest cycle so far with no O yet so I understand where your excitement is coming from!

GL with the accupuncture, hope it helps with your cycles!

BFP #1 12/24/11 | Missed miscarriage 02/14/12 @10w6d (baby measuring ~6wks)Induced m/c 02/15/12 | D&C 02/28/2012 BFP #2 05/21/2012 - stick little bean!"When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile." imageBabyFruit TickerLove,Life and a Baby?

• lol I'm the same way.  As much as I hope AF doesn't come so I'd be pregnant, I get excited when it finally comes after waiting for so dang long!  It's frustrating know you aren't but yet AF won't come.

Best of luck!

imageimage
    My Blog||
    Follow Me on Pinterest

DX PCOS, Clomid Round 1 - 5, 2 with injects = BFN

Lap 10/10/12: Scar tissue removed

Clomid Round 6: 100mg + injects + trigger + IUI #3 = BFP

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thanks everyone! It's comforting to have so much support but sorry that you guys are dealing with long cycles too. Us long cyclers need to stick together! Smile

Yes I would definitely recommend acupuncture...it couldn't hurt at least!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards