June 2011 Moms
Options

6 Month Photos - too soon?

If we got her 6months photos done this weekend would that be too soon? She will be 6 months in 2 weeks.

Now that I typed that it seems kind of silly, but let me hear your answers anyway.

The photographer we would like to use is only available this Saturday at 11am, on my birthday. They are giving us a really good deal, $200 for 2 hours, unlimited outfits and a cd of the pics.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 6 Month Photos - too soon?

• Options
    We're probably going to do our 6 month pictures within the next couple weeks to make sure we can order and receive them in time to give as Christmas gifts, so I don't think it's too early! And Ev was only 5 months yesterday, so you're much closer to 6 months than us :).
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

If that's the photog you want to use, I don't think it's that big a deal if it's just a couple weeks early. I say go for it!!

I can't believe that some of the LOs on here are close to 6 months old! Crazy!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ours are schedule for a week or two prior to her actually turning 6 months. We have them scheduled the day of our anniversary. =)  I think it'll make up for our 3 month photos being scheduled two weeks after she was 3 months! =P
    forum
  • Options
    I say go for it!!  I just can't believe your LO is going to be six months old and Keaton still isn't 4 months yet, wel I guess he will be when she turns six months but still... just seems so crazy to me!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We are doing Stella's on December 4, she'll be 6 months on December 15, so I guess from where I sit, not too soon for you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageBrandySun:
    We are doing Stella's on December 4, she'll be 6 months on December 15, so I guess from where I sit, not too soon for you.

Aww, that's when we are doing ours! And she'll be 6 months on December 18. =)

forum
  • Options
    We are doing our holiday pics on Nov 12, which is over a month before 6 months...If we are happy with the photog we may do 6 month photos. She is super cheap ($45 for 45 minutes with 30 edited photos on a disc with printing rights) I really wish I would have found her for Maternity shots....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I plan on doing ours about 2 weeks before he's 6-months so that I can do Christmas cards!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"