June 2011 Moms

SIL is in labor!

Her due date isn't until November 24 so she's just shy of being 4 weeks early! Needless to say Jagger's first Halloween will be spent at the hospital waiting for his newest baby cousin to make his appearance!

We are so excited!

Happy Halloween to all of the June Babies!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: SIL is in labor!

• Congrats! My SIL actually just gave birth this AM. I am waiting a few weeks to bring Logan around her though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congratulations! That's a very exciting Halloween!
    DSC_0213 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • imageIdigDirt:
    Congrats! My SIL actually just gave birth this AM. I am waiting a few weeks to bring Logan around her though.

That is so respectful of you. I asked my SIL what she wanted to do about Molly meeting her cousin.. but it was her third kid and she isn't as concerned as we were.. plus I am a stay at home mom with no other kids so Molly was less likely to bring some germs with her. 

My husband and I were fully prepared to meet at the hospital and keep Molly in the labor and delivery waiting room with one of us while we took turns seeing the new baby. We figured that the L&D was a much safer place to be with baby (less germs) than anywhere else in the hospital. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • image11kacey:

imageIdigDirt:
    Congrats! My SIL actually just gave birth this AM. I am waiting a few weeks to bring Logan around her though.

That is so respectful of you. I asked my SIL what she wanted to do about Molly meeting her cousin.. but it was her third kid and she isn't as concerned as we were.. plus I am a stay at home mom with no other kids so Molly was less likely to bring some germs with her. 

My husband and I were fully prepared to meet at the hospital and keep Molly in the labor and delivery waiting room with one of us while we took turns seeing the new baby. We figured that the L&D was a much safer place to be with baby (less germs) than anywhere else in the hospital. 

Well SIL wants us there so were going. Plus LO can't go in the room anyway so he'll be with family in the waiting room when we get a chance to visit... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageJuneBugsMommy:
    image11kacey:

imageIdigDirt:

Well SIL wants us there so were going. Plus LO can't go in the room anyway so he'll be with family in the waiting room when we get a chance to visit... 

From SILs fb pics, I don't think she would have minded. She had like 50 people visit and all were kissing the baby. I am so overprotective I would have killed. LO is in daycare and everyone at my work is sick so I just wouldnt risk it but I am way over cautious.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"