New to The Bump
Options

Baby Number 2

I am pregnant.  With my second child.  I got 3 positives yesterday.  My husband and I were not trying and were surprised with a beautiful little poppyseed that will grow to a wonderful little child.  We already have one.  2 year old, Austin is his name and I cannot wait for him to have a playdate. 

I am new to the bump and could take any ideas or help anyone has to offer.  Interested in meeting new people. 

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Baby Number 2

• Options
    Welcome! Hop on over the July 2012 board and get to know your classmates! I'm getting a little nostalgic seeing the new crop of people due a year from when my son was born. As I'm sure you already know, the time goes so so fast. 
  • Options

Yes, the time is over before you even know it. 

Well, I've been over there.  I wrote and introduction kind of thing.  How do I join the group.  Or do you join.  I guess I am not understanding how this whole thing works quite yet.  I've just been leaving little notes in different places. Not a computer person by any means. 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

After you introduce yourself.  Join in the "conversations" give your support and advice.  As a FTM, I love having the 2nd+ time Mommies on my board to get advice from.  There is also a 1st tri board and Toddlers 24mo+ board you may also enjoy.  Congrats & GL!

"When the world says, 'Give up,' Hope whispers, 'Try one more time.'" -Anonymous

• Options
    Welcome and congrats! Check out your month board and the tri boards and get right in on convo!
    ~ Mom to amazing daughter Sophia, born 2012
    ~ MC April 2015 at 16 weeks 
    ~ Current DD 10/2016
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"