Trying to Get Pregnant

the talk 2

I wanted to thank all the ladies for replying to my previous post and give an update on this subject. DH and I finally sat down and had a serious talk about ttc. We have decided to start next year. Plus, I want to get in to see my Dr. first for a check-up to make sure all things are a go, I haven't been in a really long time. We are both big planners, so this gives us a little time to make sure we are on the right track and things are in order. Look forward to posting more about our journey as it continues! :)
Dx: Non-IR PCOS
Baby Girl K #1 Born 3/8/14
Baby Girl K #2 EDD 3/3/19

Re: the talk 2

• Sounds like it was very productive. Good luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagesweetgotham:

Sounds like it was very productive. Good luck!

Yes 

• Loading the player...
  • Did you guys discuss web next year? I only ask because technically you could assume January. But he could assume September. So that's still a big difference. Anyway, I'm glad the talk went well. It's always a relief to get on the same page. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We have decided on next fall to start trying. We have some traveling we would like to do during the spring and summer next year.
  • yay im happy for you! I am in the "we are waiting until next year" boat as well.  But in March after all Migraine meds are cleared of my system.  If you ever need anyone to talk to to help pass the time, i'm a huge lurker while I wait for my time, and i'm always around! GL!
    ***siggy warning***

Off BCP December 2011, TTC #1 
    Me: Lean PCOS/Annovulatory April 2012 {} DH: SA- Normal!
    3 Clomid Cycles - 2 of them non-responsive
    HSG: Clear Tubes, Complete Septate Uterus - Septum Resection 100% successful!
    Stage 1 endo found & removed
    November 2012 - Femara 5mg CD3-7 + TI = no response
    IUI #1 - Femara 7.5mg CD 3-7 + Follistim + IUI = BFN
    IVF#1 3/2013 - 20R, 20M, 20F WOAH! 5dt of one perfect embie = BFFN
    FET #1 5/2013 - 6dt of 2 perfect, hatching embies = FIRST EVER BFP!!!
    ITS TWINS! two BOYS! Blockage in Baby B discovered at 12wks. no h/b following week. Baby A still perfect. 
    C born 2.2014 and the love of our lives!
  • Thanks so much! It is good to know I am not alone while waiting. I'll be around I'm sure :) Good luck to you as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"